Stop Listening To Your Friends

"See number two what I tell you if Drake wasn't god I'd promise you would of been one" I laughed shutting off the laptop. "It's nice and all but Dave what I tell you about outside clothes on the bed. It's like you want to argue with me" He rolled his eyes getting off the bed and stripping down. "No that be you it's your secret way of getting us to have sex."

"I don't even need to do all that you must forget how long I've known you" He rubbed my thigh. "And you must have forgot I've known you since you were 16, I also know the dude you lost your virginity to was a total asshole" I looked at him. "Dave please don't your a creep its enough we share a child."

"Don't act surprised how many times did I tell you that I was gonna trap you. May come as a surprise but you to fine to not have a baby daddy or some string attached to you" It takes a lot for me to not choke Dave out sometimes. "Davey why are you home don't you have somewhere else to be. Someone else to get on they nerves because soon I'll kill you."

"Did you forget our conversation last night Jaycee I'm shocked and you always on my ass about not listening" He shook his head at me. "No nigga we ain't talk last night I was beyond tired from chasing Karina around the house" Last night was a blur of events honestly. "Well I think I may have to remind you dear sweet Jaycee" He started kissing on my neck and unbuckling my bra. "Dave...." Was all I could manage out once his head was kissing my other set of lips.

Then him inside taking my breath away as he hit every spot. My head banged on the headboard each time, my nails sinking into his back. "Jay ease up" He grunted as I clawed deeper into his skin leaving claw like marks. We switched into the doggy style and I yelled for mercy each time our skin came into contact. After we both came we laid in bed as I trailed up and down his chest "Do you remember now" I laughed looking up at him.

"Trust me during and after sex I don't even remember my own name" I brushed his lips with my finger. "Well I told you I'm spending every chance I get with you. Your forgetting I'm not gonna see you the weekend of our wedding and I'm gonna dread every second" I gave him a kiss and climbed on top of him putting him inside me.  I rode him as he massaged my breast then sucking on my neck. I threw my head back and he flipped us over our hands were stretched out as far out as possible. Our finger intertwined as he went deeper each time I swear we were breathing at the same rate.

"Y'know this probably the only time we all alone in our house. We can walk around naked, have sex in the kitchen its like man's best friend" I smiled getting up fixing my hair. "We're together everyday Davey but today's your day so let's go have that counter sex. I'm sure we still have some ice and whipped cream" We raced downstairs.

He picked up me spreading my legs and teased me running his fingers over me

He picked up me spreading my legs and teased me running his fingers over me. I grabbed his head and we shared a sloppy kiss before he slid himself in picking me up off the counter. "Damn I love you" Dave said as we lowered down onto the floor.