"There they are. So good to see you." Weaver shakes both Simmons and Fitz right hand each with her right hand.

"You look as lovely as ever." Simmons complements Weaver.

"I concur." Fitz adds.

"Thank you." Weaver thanks them.

"Agent Ward. Pleasure to have you, sir." Weaver holds her right hand out to Ward for him to shake.

"Agent Weaver." Ward shakes her right hand with his right hand.

"Agent Johnson, I've heard a lot about you." Weaver holds her right hand out towards me to shake, and I shake it with my right hand.

"There's a list of suspects?" I cut straight to the mission.

"Uh, yes. Based on the level of intelligence it would take to put a device together like the one we found, we've narrowed it down to the top 10% of our Cadets. I'm worried there's a bad seed." Weaver explains to us.

"Ops and sciences have differences, but both have to be careful about what we call 'bad seeds', people who want to use the tools we give them for-" Ward tries to explain to Skye, but she cuts him off.

"'Bad seed' isn't a S.H.I.E.L.D. term, Ward, just a term." Skye smiles Ward, making him seem slightly uncomfortable before he turns to Weaver.

"I know you've already questioned the victim, but myself and Agent Johnson have a few questions we'd like to ask him ourselves." Ward refers to the both of us.

"I'll arrange for you both to talk to Seth Dormer when he's out of class. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get Agents Fitz and Simmons settled into the lecture hall." Weaver explains before she guides Fitz and Simmons into the building as many students approach them on their way.

"Look at them, the popular kids. Who knew?" Skye smiles.

"I did." I admit as I smile whilst thinking what they have both accomplished as partners and that they are now role models to the younger generation.

"Come on. While we have a minute, I think there's something you'll want to see." Ward tells us.

Ward then leads myself and Skye to the main entrance of The Academy, and he leads us up to A Wall of Valor. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Wall of Valor.

"The Wall of Valor." I state.

"So you've read about it?" Ward asks me.

"What is it?" Skye asks us, not knowing.

"Every S.H.I.E.L.D. facility has a memorial to the agents lost in the line of duty. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s history can be traced on walls like this." I explain as I step towards it and read over a few names "Huh, 'James Buchanan Barnes, Bucky Barnes. Steve Rogers first man and best friend until he died in 1942." I explain from my research.

"Puts it in perspective, what we do." Ward states.

"Must make you guys proud, all this history. Just wish I was a part of it. It's not self-pity, really. I'm just saying everyone here has earned this. They deserve it. I hacked my way in... Feels like I cheated." Skye explains.

"All you need to join is a dedication to the greater good. Coulson saw that in you the moment he met you." Ward explains to her as I continue to look at The Wall of Valor, and if Skye wants to become an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., she may always be in danger of joining the people on this wall too early like most of them.

After Weaver sent Seth Dormer to Ward and myself outside of the Auditorium that Fitz and Simmons are giving a speech in to a large sum of students along with Skye, we Begin to question Dormer about whom could potentially see him as a threat.