"Me and Brianna have talked about this. She said she is willing to wait. And I know I am very excited also of having a child of my own but it's our decision, it's done." I said.

"So you'll wear a condom in your honeymoon?" Louis laughed and so did the others

"Lame!" Zayn shouted.

"Shut up" I chuckled.

These boys, are so my brothers.

A day after

So it's five in the afternoon and me and the lads weren't really doing anything at all. And the wedding is tomorrow. I'm excited once again cause I'm going to see my very own wife.

"What are we gonna do now? What do you wanna do before getting married Harry?" Liam asked.

"I don't know" I lazily response.

I wonder how is Brianna doing...

***

Brianna's POV

"That movie made me cry as hell" I said, wiping my tears

We just watched Miracle in Cell no. 7. I loved the story. I can't belive it's my first time watching that movie.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Nearly six" Gemma replied.

"Oops, you have to go to sleep now honey. You need your beauty sleep" Anne said, standing up from the floor.

"Okay" I stand up, pouting.

All of them follow as I walk to ny bedroom. Do I really need to sleep this early? Women eh?

"Good night, Gemma and Anne" I smiled.

"Good night, honey!" Both of them said before I closed the door.

I hop in to my bed, hugging the pillow to my chest. I'm still not sleepy at all. Maybe I should call Harry. I grab my phone in ny pocket and dial Harry's number. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hi baby" he started.

"Hi. How are you and the lads?" I asks biting my lower lip.

"I was just about to sleep until you called"

"That early?"

"Yeah, they said it was for my 'beauty sleep' like what the hell"

"Yeah they told me about that too"

"So see you tomorrow?"

"See you" I said, blushing.

"Goodbye, soon-to-be wife. I love you" he whispered.

"Bye husband, love you too" and I hung up.

***

"Nathan!" I shouted his name since he was the one I saw as I walk out of the car.

"Woah Brianna calm down, you look beautiful" he said hugging me.

"Tux eh?" I mocked him

"Shut up. I did this for you" he chuckled. A girl suddenly appeared behind him. "Brianna this is Eliza, my girlfriend"

"Hi. Nathan mention you to me so often. Congratulations" she said, shaking my hand.

"Thank you"

"Come on sis, it's time" Gemma said grabbing my hand.

..

Finally at the back of the church, waiting for the doors to open. I hold the flowers close to my chest, nervous. Will I trip? Will something bad happen? I don't know.

"Hi princess" dad suddenly appeared beside me.

"Hi dad" I said, fluttered. "I barely saw you in a tux dad. The last time was 15 years ago eh?"

"Does it look bad?" Dad asks.

"You look fine dad" I gigled, wrapping my hands to Dad's arm. Here we go.

The big wooden door slowly opened. Me and dad began to walk. My knees were shaking. All of the people's eyes were on me. Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Chelsea, Francis, the twins etc..

But my eyes were on just one person. Harry was wearing his cute little tux. And it has a flower on the chest pocket.

He was blushig as he stares at me, I can tell. It's like look at her, my soon to be wife. Wow

Once I already got to the end of the altar, dad let go of my hand.

"Take care of my daughter" dad said to Harry.

"I will, sir" Harry said, me wrapping my hand to his arm.

Chelsea jogged to the bridesmaids with Gemma. And ny eyes were shock as I see Nathan behind Harry. I can't believe Nathan is Harry's best man. I can't belive this is all happening.

***

"Do you Harry Styles take Brianna Collins as your beloved wife?" The priest asks.

"I do" he smirks.

I was asked the same question. Harry was looking at me, waiting for me to answer

"I do" I said, pulling my tongue out at him, him doing the same.

"You may now kiss the bride"

"Finally" Harry said, pulling the veil back.

He grabbed my chin for support. He was looking at me for a long time.

"Just kiss me already" I whispered.

"That eager" he chuckled, pulling me in for a kiss.

It was deep but gentle. Applauses and shouts were heard in the background. We didn't care how long the kiss took we just wanna savor the moment. He finally pulled back, smiling. I hugged him tightly.

"Calm down, Mrs. Styles" Harry said.

"I am calm Mr. Styles." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"So. The honeymoon?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"We'll think about it. But first let's enjoy the party." I said.

Both of us started running to the back of the church. So this was probably it. Now you know how our story began and ended.

Now if you excuse us, we have we have a party to enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------

SO THAT WAS PROBABLY IT!!

YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU FINALLY CAME TO ITS END!!

SORRY IF I DIDNT WRITE THEIR VOWS I WAS JUST TOK LAZY SORRY FOR THAT

WOAH I NEVER THOUGHT IT WILL END THAT QUICK.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READIG AND SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC.

THANK YOU ALL

ESPECIALLY TO MY COUSIN FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THIS FANFIC

I WANNA THANK SEVERAL FANFICS THAT INSPIRED ME TO DO THIS (THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM)

Brianna Collins as Katrina Romanova

One Direction as themselves

Jill and Lottie as idk a random twin xD

Brianna's Dad as George Clooney

Chelsea as Barbara Palvin

Francis as a random gay guy lol

SORRY I HAVENT DECIDED THE OTHER CHARACTERS IMPERSINATORS

PLS KEEP SHARING THIS FANFIC

INSTAGRAM - FIFTY_SHADES_OF_LARRY

TWITTER- LARRSTYLINSON69

I WILL BE UPDATING RIVAL TOMORROW SO STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!

-SIMANO- (MaxineFayeBella)