⠀⠀"Of course." Taehyung smiled, grip around the small of Jungkook's back tightening. "And don't worry, we will. Tomorrow we'll go out and I'll spoil you- buy you whatever you want. Sound good, baby boy?"

⠀⠀"But you've already spent so much on your plane ticket and this hotel. You don't need to buy me anything. Having you here is enough," Jungkook said.

⠀⠀"Just accept the damn offer," Taehyung deadpanned. "I wouldn't offer to spend money if I couldn't afford it."

⠀⠀"Calm down, sugar daddy," Jungkook giggled.

⠀⠀"Say that again, but without the 'sugar' this time," Taehyung said, smirk on his face.

⠀⠀"You and your fucking daddy kink!"

⠀⠀Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and whined, "Come on~ Just call me daddy once!"

⠀⠀"Stop before I leave your crippled ass here and go back home," Jungkook retorted.

⠀⠀"Fine, you fucking brat," Taehyung grumbled, letting go of the younger.

⠀⠀"Hey~" Jungkook pouted and poked Taehyung's chest. "Don't stop. I like when you hold me."

⠀⠀Rolling his eyes, Taehyung snaked his arms around Jungkook's petite waist and pecked him on the lips. "I hope you know I love you for more than just your body, Jungkook."

⠀⠀"I know you do, Taehyungie. That was stupid of me to insinuate that you didn't." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's bandaged hand and looked at him with his doe eyes. "You took a knife for me. If that isn't love, I don't know what is."

⠀⠀"Damn right I did, and I'd take another," Taehyung rasped before Jungkook cupped his face and gave him a chaste kiss.

⠀⠀With their lips lingering, Jungkook smiled and said, "I love you, Taehyungie."

⠀⠀"I love you, too, Jungkookie."

⠀⠀After a few more kisses shared between the couple, Taehyung reached for his phone only for Jungkook to stop him. "Don't you want me to delete that tweet?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows furrowed.

⠀⠀"I changed my mind. I'm fine with it," Jungkook explained. "And besides... my ass does look pretty nice in that picture."

⠀⠀"Fuck yeah it does," Taehyung husked, large hands slipping down Jungkook's back to his ass. "That caption wasn't a lie either," he whispered gruffly into Jungkook's ear, squeezing his ass.

⠀⠀As Taehyung continued to grope Jungkook's ass, Jungkook returned the favor and did the same, hands on Taehyung's perky bottom. "Hey! Who said you could touch my ass?!"

⠀⠀Jungkook quirked an eyebrow and frowned. "You literally grab and smack my ass 24/7. God forbid I do the same to you for once."

⠀⠀"But you're a bottom," Taehyung said. "You should touch my dick, if anything."

⠀⠀"So? Bottoms like booty, too," Jungkook retorted, "Jeez, calm down, Mr. Top. You act like I'm shoving my finger up your ass or something."

⠀⠀"Fine," Taehyung sighed. "Just don't grab it too roughly."

⠀⠀Jungkook giggled, grabbing Taehyung's ass lightly while Taehyung continued to grab Jungkook's ass roughly. Taehyung also managed to slap Jungkook's ass a few times. Jungkook didn't even consider doing the same, as he knew Taehyung would freak out.

⠀⠀The remainder of their night was spent cuddling and talking. Before bed, they facetime called Namjoon so Taehyung could check up on how Yeontan was doing. For the most part, the conversation went well- until Namjoon mentioned Taehyung's tweet and how Jungkook had a nice ass again.