Chapter 2

"Hey Josh," I say rather shyly as we walk on the sidewalk, going the opposite direction of our school. "Since we just kind of ditched school, where exactly are we going to go?" I ask. He turned his head to face me, a little bit of the sun's rays blocks a small portion of his view. His pace starts to decrease as his expression on his delicate face drops.

"Funny story, I didn't really think much of it. I didn't actually think we'd walk through those doors, let alone that we would make it this far, kid." he stops in his tracks, letting me take a couple steps ahead of him. His eyes wander around our suroundings as he tucks a piece of brown hair behind his ear.

"I can't go home right now either." I say, look back at him. He's staring at the ground now, seemingly to examine the cracks in the ground, the grass invading the sidewalk, but doesn't seem too deep in thought when he turns to me.

"Me either, dude. My dad would kill me." he replies quietly.

"Yeah, mine would too. He wasn't too fond of me this morning and I was only awake and around him for ten minutes."

"Sounds like a personal problem," he lets out a cute chuckle. "Does he go to work?"

"Sometimes,"

"Sometimes?" he asks, slightly confused by my remark.

"Yeah, it's weird. I just can't go home right now. Where should we go?" I say, hinting at the tone of panic in my voice.

I hug myself. Hell, it got cold for some reason this morning.

He thinks for a little bit.

"I was thinking either the forest or the park. There's not really much else we can do, unless we want to go back to the school. Just go to one of three and we'll be fine. Where to, Tyler?"

I frown as I crinkle my nose up at him, causing him to laugh at my small gesture.

"That's cute and all, but that wasn't much of an answer," he says, grinning.

"Let's just go into the forest for a little, then the park," I say, feeling my cheeks turn to a nice shade of pink. "It's too early for the park."

I turn around and face the way we were facing in in the beginning. I couldn't help but to turn around again, but only to be met by his face less than half a foot away from mine.

He stands there for a moment, his hoodie covering up most of his hair, but the rest is hung near his beautiful mocha eyes, but also shines bright along with his nose ring in the sunlight, lighting up his entire face and making him look even more gorgeous and me more breathless, if that was even possible. He starts to reveal his white teeth in the form of a smile.

I can't help but to smile back a little.

"Let's go," I say, turning my face that was smiling and blushing heavily from embarrassment away from his. I cross my arms a little more and look around, mostly roads, grass, cars, and trees in my view.

I hear a heavy material being moved around. I turned around just in time.

Josh began taking off his hoodie. He gets it off quickly, in fact too quickly. His shirt rised up half his torso, revealing what beautiful skin he had hiding under there, appearing to be as smooth as silk and shows how strong he was under there, making me crave it a little more than needed. He hands me his hoodie, smiling like the cute dork that he appears to be.

"I bet you're cold in that. It looks your shirt is like a really thin material, and I can even see through it, not that I'm complaining." he lets out a small laugh behind his words.

I face away from him and put his hoodie on. I can feel his stare burning into my back as I do so.

"Lead the way, Josh." I say as I get myself comfy in his warm hoodie.

I feel a shift in my weight before I realize that he's dragging me by my hand into the forest.

A/N: hi guys! I can't believe I updated. I usually don't, but I'm feeling a little feisty today. I apologize for the bad beginning. It'll probably get worse, but that's okay! Trial and error, am I right?

I just wanna remind you guys that I don't know where I'm going with this, but I kind of do. But yeah. Thanks for making it this far. I hope you have a good day!

~Xoxo-Beta