JC Caylen~Thursday

JC: 

"Y/N!!! Hurry up and get ur pennyboard" Jc called out to u. 

"Ok just wait a sec" u said as u got ur vans on and got ur board

Jc was already out of the house and waiting for u.

"C'mon let's go!" Jc said as he started to ride down the street. U laughed and followed him. U were just a beginner so u couldn't ride as quickly as Jc but u could ride fast enough to follow him. Jc was goin pretty fast and u smiled at how wonderful he looked speeding down the street. 

When u guys got to ur usual end/meet point u rested for a while. 

"Ur getting faster Y/N" jc complimented

"Thnx" u said as jc hugged u and kissed ur forehead. 

"C'mon princess" jc said as he got up. U got up as well and started riding down the street back to the house. 

"RACE YOUU" jc yelled as he rode past u. U smirked and started going as fast as u could. But u started to get scared that u would fall so u started to slow down

"HURRY UP Y/N!!!" Jc screamed 

U decided heck why not. What's the worst that could happen? U sped up and went almost as fast as Jc but not quite. U were getting closer to him. 

"Hey Jc I'm right behind u" u called out as u rode even faster. Jc looked behind and saw that u were pretty close to him. 

"No I must beat u" he said and sped up even more 

U started to go even faster to try and meet Jc's speed. U felt ur board start shaking under u but u kept going. 

"Jc! SLOW DOWN!!" U yelled. Jc laughed and went faster. 

"JC!!!" U said as u tried to catch up with him. But u fell off ur board an rolled onto the street. The blackboard scratching u as u tumbled across it. U felt scratches on ur arm and legs. U also noticed that u had scraped ur knees and elbows and saw that thy were bleeding. U started to cry bc it hurt like a bitch. 

"JC!!!" U yelled but heard nothing. 

A car drove up nxt to u and stopped. The window opened an there was Kian. 

"OH MY GOD Y/N! Wait a sec I'll get u." 

 He got out and picked u up. He  put u in the back seat so u could be comfortable and sped To the house. U got out of the car, ur arms around Kian's shoulder for support as Kian had his arms around ur waist to hold u up. 

"It hurts Kian!!" U yelled as u gripped Kian's shirt

"I know I know...just wait it'll be gone soon." He soothed 

U cried as the blood dripped down ur leg. Kian set u down on a couch and got a towel to put under ur leg. 

"Y/N!!!!!" Jc screamed as he rushed into the room.

"GO AWAY U ASSHOLE!" U screamed furious that he hadn't even helped u

Jc looked at u in shock and sadness and walked backwards until he reached the stairs. He ran up to his room and shut the door loudly. The pain shooting up ur leg was unbearable. Now Kian and Ricky were helping u. They had gotten band aids and everything. They were currently washing ur cuts an scratches with a wet towel. And it hurt, a lot. U saw Ricky pour some alcohol onto a gauze and grimaced. 

"Squeeze my hand whenever it hurts" Kian said while holding ur hand. Ricky carefully wiped ur scratches with the alcohol pad. And u squeezed Kian's hand like there was no tomorrow. 

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow" u repeated as Ricky wiped. U saw that Kian's hand had turned red from all ur gripping. 

"Sorry Y/N, but u gotta get it cleaned" Ricky said 

Soon it was all over and Ricky put a bandage over it. u let go of Kian's hand and thanked him.

"No problem Y/N" he said as he stretched out his hand. 

U remember what had happened with Jc but u were still mad that Jc had left u. Then u saw Jc coming down the stairs slowly. U turned around so ur back was to him. 

"Y/N? R u ok?" He asked gently

"Why do u care?" U replied immediately regretting it. U felt a hand on ur cheek and turned to see Jc. 

"I care because I love u. And I'm so sorry babe or leavin u like that" he said as he rubbed ur cheeks with his thumb. U sighed and relaxed under his touch. 

"I-I just thought that u would come back.." U said

"I'm sorry baby I didn't know u were hurt" he apologized

"It's fine Jc...I still love u" u reassured 

Jc sat by ur legs and looked at the bandage. 

"It's pretty bad huh?" He said as his fingers traced the outline of the band aid

"Yeh" u replied tensing when he touched the cut. He held ur leg and kissed ur cut. 

"I'm so sorry..." He said 

"It's fine Jc, it's not ur fault that u didn't know" u said 

Jc got back on the couch next to u. U leaned ur head on his shoulder and he kissed ur nose softly. U giggled when his soft brown curls tickled ur face. He cupped ur chin in his hands and pecked ur lips softly. He repeatedly kissed u for short times until he kissed u for a long time. His lips working his magic. U twirled his hair in ur fingers as u kissed him. 

"I love.  u Y/N. so much" Jc grunted in between kisses. 

"I love u too Jc" u said. Jc suddenly pulled away and started to tickle u. 

"Stopppp" u squirmed under Jc as he continued to tickle u. U both fell backwards onto the couch and Jc finally stopped. U lay on the couch together. Ur head by Jc's heart. Falling asleep to his rhythmic heartbeats. 

A.N: one of my favorite ones ive written lol y'all r not prepared for kian's