Kian (Saturday)

I haven't been on in foreverrrrr.. But I'm back now and this might be the last story ever. No jk. But it is the last story for the o2l imagines.
1. Yes o2l is long over (😭😭😭)
2. Connor is gay so the imagine is very very false
3. Enjoy Kian's, even though it's a little upsetting.
4. Thanks for reading as always!
5. I am also very sorry for the u's and urs. I'm kind of in a rush right now. I promise whatever I upload next will not have these.

Kian

"Hey babe!" You said as you walked into his house.
"Hi" he said and gave u a hug. Then u two sat on the couch together and talked.
"So how r u?" He asked
"I'm good, u?" U said
"Yeh I'm good" he said
U felt his newly dyed hair and wondered why these colors.
"Why'd u get ur hair dyed with blue and blonde?" U asked
"Bc" he said. His pockets suddenly buzzed and he took it out to check on it.
"Babe, it'll be just a sec." He said and went to the bathroom. U wondered what the text was that he had to go to the bathroom to read it. He always shared everything with u...
Soon Kian was back and sat back nxt to u.
"Who was it?" U asked
"Oh just a friend" he answered
"Oh.." U said
"Do u wanna make a video?" He asked changing the topic.
"Yeh...sure" u answered
Kian had forgotten his camera in his room and had to go upstairs to get it. He had left his phone on the couch and u were fighting urself to check the message or not. (Let ur magcon side take over)
Anyways...
In the heat of the moment u grabbed Kian's phone and unlocked the phone. The password was ****. 😂
U went to the txt message and saw the last message. It was Kiana, ur best friend. And the messages read
Kiana: "Can't wait for tonight ❤️😘"
Kian: "me neither babe😍"
Kiana: "I've got dessert...😏"
Kian:"MOREE😍"
Then came the worst. A picture of matching bras and thongs.
Kian: "Mmm 👍"
Kiana: "hurry over!"
Kian: "I'll try"
U had nvr been so furious in ur life. U decided to leave te house before Kian came back. U got a piece of paper and a pen and started writing, tears starting to form in ur eyes.
"Dear Kian, I'm so glad u found Kiana to be a better girlfriend then I was. Thnx for the best day of my life. And have fun with her tonight...goodbye forever. From, Y/N"
Ricky had come downstairs and saw u crying.
"Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked and sat down next to u.
U didn't say anything but u just showed him the txts. U saw his face expression change to a frown.
"How could he?!" He muttered
U burst into another wave of tears and Ricky pulled u into a hug.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..shhh. I'm sorry." Ricky said repeatedly
"I just don't know Ricky." U said
He let u go and read the note u had written.
"U should put more anger in it" he said handing u the pen and paper.
"Ok.." U said as u started to write.
U had added
"P.S: I'm posting these texts with Kiana on twitter and Instagram so yeh thnx, and fuck u 😘"
Ricky laughed and helped u out the door.
"Goodbye Y/N...hopefully I'll see u one day" he said and waved
"Bye Ricky, and thnx" u said and went to ur car. U took one last look at the house and saw Kian coming down the stairs with a camera in his hands. He looked out the door and saw u in ur car. He looked confused until Ricky started yelling at him. Then Kian looked at u again and u gave him the middle finger and left the house. U were crying hysterically, ur heart broken by the person u loved most.
U got home and Locked the door behind u. U say on ur bed and went on twitter to post the picture. And u also posted it on Instagram. People immediately responded and showed u support. U felt a little better. U lied on ur bed suddenly missing having someone nxt to u to cry on.
It's the end u said and erased Kian Lawley from ur mind as u started a whole new life.....with a camera.
-------------------------------------
2 years later:
"What's up u guys? It is....Y/N" u said as u started the intro to ur video. U had become youtube famous in the last 2 years which was pretty amazing and u were invited to vidcon. U were announcing it on ur channel in this video. U couldn't contain ur excitement bc you've always wanted to go.
"So I'll see guys there!!!"
"DOO NOT eat poison ivy! BAIIIIII" u said and shut the camera.
Vidcon was only a week away and u had already packed. U were going to travel with Jennxpenn so u weren't lonely.
At vidcon:
"OMG I love u Y/N!" A fan said as she hugged u
"Thnx babe." U said and hugged her. This kind of stuff always made u happy seeing ur fans. U wished u could see them for a longer time and get to know them but u couldn't.
U signed some stuff for them and wrote messages nxt to it if there was enough room. U were signing stuff on a table and one thing caught ur eyes. It was a bandana, the one Kian had. U looked up and saw Kian standing there. U didn't say anything, u just threw the bandana am signed the next thing. U smiled and took a picture with the fan. Then u saw Kian trying to come back.
U called for ur security.
"Get Kian away from me, he's distracting me from my beautiful fans" u said and watched the security keep Kian out.
"Hey beautiful what's ur name?" U asked a fan. The fan asked for a picture and an autograph and gave u a box of chocolates.
"Aw thnx babe" u said and got up to give her a hug. She was hysterical crying and ur heart just melted. U wished u could actually spend time with her bc she seemed so nice.
"I love u so much Y/N!" The fan said as she got off the line
"I love u too baby" u said and waved goodbye
Soon u were done with the signing and picture and u got to just hang out with the other youtubers. U talked to a lot of people that ha inspired u and it was pretty cool bc they were a fan of u as well. U instantly clicked with Tyler Oakley and u guys were laughing like two drunks an u even exchanged numbers! U saw Ricky out of the corner of ur eyes looking at u.
"Sorry Tyler, I gotta go..." U said as u stood up.
"GIRRRRLLLLL IMMA be a lonely queen sittin here but fine u can leave." He said and he hugged u. U walked over to Ricky.
"Hey" Ricky said
"Hi." U said
"So I heard u got security on Kian?" He asked
"Yeh. He was being annoying and he doesn't get that I hate him" u said
"Oh...." He said
"Why did he keep coming on my line?" U asked
"Bc...um....he...uh....u see... Kian likes u and wants to *cough* get back together with u" he said looking around
U were shocked at how Kian was so stupid for thinking that u would get back together with him.
"Tell him that I will never ever love him again because of what he did. And if he thinks that I will ever get back together with him, he can just go shove it up his butt." U said and saw Kian walking towards u two.
"Wow harsh" Ricky said
"Hey guys!" Kian said like nothing was wrong
"HEY GUYS? R U SERIOUS? I AM NOT UR FRIEND KIAN. WHO DO U THINK I AM? U CHEATED ON ME AND U THINK THAT EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE FINE AND DANDY? I HATE U KIAN STOP TRYING!!" U yelled in front of everyone.
U saw everyone's heads turn to u.
"i know everything's not fine and dandy, but I know what i did was wrong. And I'm sorry Y/N" he apologized
"IM SORRY? OH YEH LET ME CHEAT ON U AND SAY SORRY TWO FREAKIN YEARS LATER...YEH SUCH A FUCKIN GOOD IDEAD KIAN BRA FUCKING VO" u screamed.
"CALM DOWN! WHY R U GETTING SO MAD?" He yelled right back at u
"BECAUSE U CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND U JUST THINK EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE OKAY IF U APOLOGIZE!" U yelled
"ITS BEEN TWO FUCKIG YEARS Y/N! GET OVER IT! " he yelled
"CORRECTION, ITS BEEN TWO YEARS AND U APOLOGIZE NOW." U yelled
"WHY R U GETTING SO WORKED UP!!!" He shouted
"WELL MAYBE BC U CHEATED WITH MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND? HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I HAD CHEATED ON U WITH UR BEST FRIEND?!" U asked
"But u didn't..." He said
"YEH?" U asked and turned around to grab Ricky. U got his shirt and got him nxt to u and u kissed him. U heard gasps going through the youtubers and a bunch of whispering. U started to just make out with Ricky and honestly it was pretty nice. U put ur hands on Ricky's hair like u used to with Kian.
Then u stopped kissing Ricky and gave a peck to Trevor and Sam. U made out with Jc and then u kissed Connor.
Then u felt hands push u away from Connor.
"STOPPPP!!" U said and saw it was Jenn who had pulled u apart. U looked at Ricky and he looked pretty stunned.
"YOU TWO NEED TO STOP FIGHTING! Kian what u did was wrong an u need to get over the fact that Y/N isn't goin to apologize. Y/N, u have to stop yelling at Kian bc we r at Vidcon, take care of ur personal problems at home" she said
U looked at Kian and he looked back at u.
"Fine." U said and left the room. U heard someone running after u but u didn't bother to look. U went into the bathroom and the footsteps followed u. U leaned against the wall just thinkig about what had happened and u saw the person who had been following u. It was Tyler.
"Girl, I'm so sorry..." He said an leaned against the wall next to u
"It's fine rly." U said thankful for Tyler being a good friend
"I nvr knew about this.." He said
"Rlly?" U asked surprised
"Yeh.." He said and looked at u.
"How could he do something like that?" He asked himself
"I'm stupid for trusting someone like that" u muttered
"No girl it's not u it's him. It's all him. Back at the room everyone's screamin and going crazy about what had just happened." He said and laughed
"I did leave a scene didn't i" u said and laughed with Tyler
"All u need is a box of chocolates and Mean Girls and you'll be fine." He said giving u a hug.
"Thnx Tyler." U said and hugged him back.
"But u should come over to my house...we could make a video too!!!" He said.
"Rlly? That'd be great" u said
And from then on u just avoided O2L in general especially Kian.