Between Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy] Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

(Goldie's POV)

"Hold up. Let me fold this blanket real quick." I told him and turned away and grabbed the blanket. I started folding it. I jumped a bit when I felt him hug me from behind. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed me softly with one of his hands. I felt shivers go down my body. I stopped in the middle of folding when I felt him rest his head on the back of mine. I felt his warm breath on the back of my shoulders. I sighed quietly and finished folding. I set the blanket down on the sofa and quickly turned around to him. Without thinking, I pulled him into a deep kiss. He kept his arms around me and I put mine on his cheeks. I felt his body get closer to mine. I stopped kissing when he broke it. He looked me in my eyes and leaned forward. He kissed my cheek. I felt his hands rubbing me softly. I felt chills go down my body. I put a hand on his. "Let's go to my room." I whispered. He smiled and nodded. I stepped back and grabbed his other hand softly. He grinned as I pulled him to my room. We reached the hallway. I was walking backwards as I pulled him to my room. He was laughing and so was I. I was surprised when he literally ran at me. He picked me up off the floor and hugged me tightly. I laughed and so did he. He had an arm around my back and the other under my knees. He pushed my door open and then shut it by walking backwards against it. I giggled and rested my forehead on his. "I love you so much Freddy." I told him quietly. He giggled. "I love you too Goldie." He replied and kissed me. He stopped and set me back down. I took a step closer to him and kissed him again. I felt him place his hands on my cheeks and I placed mine on his sides. I got my body closer to his as I heard his breathing starting to become unstable. I slowly slid my hand down his side and touched his hip. I held my hand there for a moment before moving it to the front of him. I felt him tighten his body up a bit and heard him let out a quiet groan. I rose my other hand up and placed it under his ear. We broke our kiss and he slowly lowered his hands to my waist. He just looked me in the eyes. So soft, so kind, loving. I know what he's thinking. I stopped touching him and took a step back and grabbed his hands. He blushed and I slowly backed myself and him up to my bed. We both sat down on the bed then laid side by side. Facing each other. I placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed him softly with my thumb. I got my head closer and kissed him again and he kissed back. We got so into it so quick. I had to break the kiss. "Mm hold on Freddy.." I said quietly and broke it. He looked at me. "What's the matter?" I sat up and looked around my room. "M- Maybe I should lock my door.." I told him. He blushed. "Good idea. I got off the bed and walked to the door. I locked it and turned the light off. I walked back and turned my small lamp, that was on my nightstand, on. I walked around my bed real quick and shut the curtains to the window. I heard him giggle softly. I walked back to the bed and laid back down. I grabbed the blanket and covered us up with it. I laid back on my side to face him. He just looked me in the eyes again. His look changed. "W- what's the matter?" I asked. "Just looking at your face.." I rose an eyebrow. "Huh?" You still have the scar from when Jack punched you in the face.. I still hate him.." he told me. "Oh.. well that's all in the past. Let's not worry about it now." I replied and got closer to him. He grinned softly. I felt him place a hand on my side and put his forehead against mine. He shut his eyes and rubbed me softly.
I shut mine and just listened to his quiet breathing. I felt him slowly slide his hand down to my stomach area and below. I closed my eyes tightly. I brought my hands up to under my chin and held myself there. I felt chills go through my body from pleasure. I opened my eyes and placed a hand on his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder and gently pushed him to lay on his back. He knew where I was going with this. I rose myself up and got on him.
I placed my hands on his chest and slid them up to his shoulders as I leaned in and kissed him passionately. I felt him put his hands on my sides and then wrap them around me.

Moments passed. I stopped kissing him and tightened my hands on his shoulders as I felt him down there enter my body. Without even thinking or such, my body already started to respond to his area. As I slowly did my thing, a few quiet groans came out. I opened my eyes halfway to see him breathing heavily as he forced his head back and to the side in the pillow. I shut my eyes and lowered my head. "Ohh.. Goldie.." I heard him moan quietly. My breaths started getting more and more heavy. I felt myself starting to speed up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. He was just quietly moaning as was I. "Goldie?" I heard a soft voice. I slowed myself down a bit and looked to the side. I lowered an ear and just ignored it. I got back to what I was doing and kept going till we was done.
tightened my hand and let myself fall forward onto his chest. I practically screamed into his chest when we got done. Both breathing hard as our bodies relaxed. I forced myself back up as I looked around the room trying to catch my breath. "Y- you Okay goldie?" He asked me out of breath. "Uh.. yeah.. um.. did you hear anything earlier?" I asked and looked back down at him. He shook his head. "What'd you hear?" "Someone called my name but.. so quiet.. so soft.." I said quietly and looked back around my room. "You think it was your dad?" He asked as I got off him and sat down on the bed with my legs crossed. I shook my head as he sat back up. "It was.. softer and quieter than his voice.. more feminine.." I replied and looked back up at him. "You think Chica may have said something? Well.. it wouldn't make sense if she was here and why she would say your name out of nowhere.." he replied. "It didn't even sound like Chica.. it.."

I rose my head higher and looked around my room once more. I jumped when a knock was on my door. "Hey Goldie. Ya busy buddy?" I heard my dad. "Uh.. no.. I'm coming..!" I replied and got up and jogged to the door. I opened it and let him in. "Hey bud. I need to give you something real quick." "Oh okay." I replied and walked back to my bed. I sat back down as he got on his knees and handed me a small box. I tilted my head and took it. "What's this for?" I asked. "Look at the card." I looked down and on the ribbon that was wrapped around it, had a tiny heart card. I picked it up slightly and opened it. 'You're getting married! I'm so proud of you my baby boy! I know I might not be around for it but just know mommy's always with you. I love you soo much baby. Congratulations sweetheart! I wish you and your partner the best! Love mommy..' I slowly lowered it and looked back up at my dad. "Don't make me cry." I told him. He chuckled quietly. I looked over when Freddy scooter closer to me. "Open it." I took a deep breath and untied the ribbon. I opened the box and it exposed a tiny picture frame. I lowered an ear as I took it out of the box. I looked at it. It was white with some blue flowered painted on a corner and faded into the rest of the frame. I rose a hand up to my mouth. "Look at the back." I turned it over and read the little note on the frames back. 'I hope you like this sweetie. I painted it just for you. Use this to put a photo of you and your husbands/wife's first marriage photo inside. I couldn't be more proud of you baby boy. Mommy loves you with all her heart. See you soon baby.' I lowered it and set it on my bed. I felt my mouth start to quiver and body start to shake as I rose my hands up to my eyes. I felt Freddy place a hand on my back as tears filled my eyes. "She made that for you when she was in the hospital.. I figured it was a good time to give it to you." I heard my dad. I held myself together even though small sniffles were escaping. I wiped my eyes with my hands and lowered them. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face. "Thank you dad. I love it." I told him. He reached over an hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. We let go and he stood up. "I love you so much Goldie. I couldn't be more proud of you either." He told me and rubbed my head. I chuckled slightly as he stopped. "I'll leave you two alone now. I feel like I may have interrupted you." He told me as he walked out and shut the door behind him.

I wiped my eyes once more and turned to look at Freddy. He still had his hand on my back. "You okay?" He asked quietly. I nodded. "Mm hm."

(Freddys POV)

I looked at Goldie and started to rub his back softly. He wiped his eyes again and looked around the room. I looked back down and at the picture frame. It was beautiful. His mother really had talent. "Freddy?" He asked. I looked up and at him. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can.. you.. tell me what your mom is like?" He asked. "How come?" I asked confused. He shrugged. "She's really nice, loving and caring. She's always there for anyone who is hurting or anything. She always helped me and supported me throughout my whole life." I looked down. "Why?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Why what?" "Why can't I have my mom.." I tilted my head. "Huh?" "You have your mom, Bonnie does to. Chica and foxy. My dad even still has his mom. I can't think of one person I know that doesn't except me." He told me in a shaky tone. He looked at me sadly. "Why can I have my mom? Why did I have to lose her? What did I do wrong?" "Baby you did nothing wrong.. peoples bodies just get too weak and nothing can help." I told him. I just looked at him as he brought his knees up to his chest and rested his arms and forehead. "I just want the pain to go away.." he said quietly. "Being honest with you sweetheart.. the pain really never goes away.. you just learn to deal with that pain." I told him and leaned in to kiss his cheek. All I heard was quiet sniffles. I sighed and looked around the room. I looked by his pillows and seen something under one of them. I reached over and moved it. It was his little bear plushy that he's had since I met him. I picked it up and placed it on his hand but not letting it go. He sniffed and rose his head up. He gave a soft smile and wiped his eyes. He took it from me and just looked at it. He looked back up at me and grinned. "Thank you Freddy." I did I slight nod. He got closer to me and leaned onto me. I put my arm around his waist and held him close. "I love you baby.." I told him quietly. "I love you too sweetheart.." he replied and gave me a soft smile. "Everything's gonna be okay. I promise.." I said quietly and rubbed his side. "I know.." he replied softly

(Man did I take forever to update this :/ well this part is basically done.. obviously. Sorry for the long wait though! I'm trying my best to update the other stories but it's still taking me a while. So sorry! But hope you enjoy!)