Between Two Hearts [Goldie X Freddy] Chapter 7

7

**************************

{About a week has passed already. Freddy has stayed with me all week, all day, everyday and night. He's been so helpful and supportive. My shoulders getting better but it still hurts to lift it up or put pressure on it. I'm honestly very worried for Freddy and Bonnie's friendship. Bonnie's tried to call me to talk to Freddy and Freddy just ignored his calls. Freddy has a phone as well and every time Bonnie called, he just ignored him. He told me earlier that he's about to block Bonnie's number if he doesn't stop. I get why he's so upset with him but.. I wish he can just forgive him and move on. I can't just let my injury mess with Freddys friendships. And with Bonnie. He's known Bonnie longer then he's known me. He can't just erase their memories of them being together.. I'm going back to school on Monday.. it's Sunday.. I'm scared about them and how Freddys gonna act..}

I set my pencil down on my stomach and read my writings. I was laying on the bed with my upper body propped up on the wall and pillow. I looked over my journal and looked at freddy. He was just in the chair just drawing or writing on a paper. Not sure what but I didn't bother asking. I closed my journal and set the pencil in its slot. I set it on my nightstand and rested my head on the wall. I looked to the side and put the window. There wasn't really anything going on outside except some cars passing by. I looked back over at freddy as I heard him sigh. I looked down at the end of the bed when I heard something. It was his phone again. He sighed again and got up. He set the paper on the chair and walked to his bag. He got the phone out of a pocket and lowered his ears again. I'm assuming it's Bonnie again. He let the call go through and dropped the phone back on his bag. He walked back to the chair and sat down after grabbing the paper. 'Should I say something..?' I thought. I sighed quietly and just looked at him. He didn't look at me once. I looked back over when his phone rang again. 'Uh oh..' I thought as he got up and growled in anger. He marched over and picked it up. He opened it up and put it on speaker. "What do you want you stupid idiot!?? Leave me alone!!!" He screamed into the phone. "... uh.. freddy this is your dad.." I widened my eyes as he smacked his face. "Uh.. sorry dad.. that's wasn't meant for you.. guess I didn't look at the name.. sorry.." he told him. "It's okay bud. So you two still aren't talking?" "No.. he keeps calling me and I keep ignoring.. that's why I thought you was him.." "I see.. well.. I'll leave you alone. Hope you two will make up soon. You both are best friends. I don't want to see you both split apart." "... yeah.." "okay I'll let you go.. see ya soon freddy." "Bye dad.." he replied and turned the phone off again. He set it down on his bag and walked back tot he chair. He sat down and lowered his head a bit. 'What the heck do I say after that??' I thought again. He looked up at me and lowered himself a bit. "You done writing in your journal?" He asked me. I nodded. "Sorry Goldie.. I didn't mean to yell.." "it's okay. Just surprised me to figure out it was your dad." I told him. He blushed a bit. "I should have read the name.. oops.." I gave a quiet giggle out of nervousness and so did he. "Goldie..?" He asked my name. I looked at him. "I.. I'm kinda scared to go back tomorrow.. like.. what's gonna happen with Bonnie..? I know he doesn't go there anymore but what if he decided to show up? Or everyone else? Teachers.. the school.." He asked worriedly. "Whatever happens tomorrow just remember that I'll be there with you tomorrow. We don't have the same classes but we can always meet up at break and lunch and afterwards. You won't be alone my sweet freddy." I told him. He gave me a soft smile. "Thank you goldie. Um.." he did. "Come here freddy." I told him and patted the bed again. He stood up and walked over by me and sat down. I raised myself up and hugged him from behind. "Everything will be okay freddy. I'm not gonna let you go through this alone." I told him as I rocked him back and forth slowly. "Thank you my sweet goldie. I love you so much." "I love you too." I replied and kissed his shoulder. I heard him let out a quiet giggle. "How is your shoulder feeling?" He asked. "Um.. still hurts to lift it up but it's getting better." I told him. "That's good. I'm glad you're healing so well." "Me too."