"I'm sorry. Even if you say no, I would have taken it. This is truly extraordinary. You have an indeed amazing healing factor. I will conduct a test on your blood." Dr. S starts packing up her equipment. "You're now allowed to leave, Mr. L/n."

You started to get out of bed. When your feet touch the ground.  Shivers went from your feet to your spine. Guess you weren't used to walking yet even though you've been out for 30 minutes.

Dr. S held the door for you. "If you have any problems. Please contact me as soon as possible. I'll also contact if I need anything from you." She held her number to you. You soon took it, then looking at it.

"Thanks, I'll make sure to contact you if anything happens." Y/n nodded promising himself that he would. You started your way out of the building. 

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

You looked around the area you were in. It was a city. The different colors from the lights made the area look so beautiful.

Soon, a beautiful woman came out of nowhere. She looked at you with worried eyes. You had no idea who she was. But, she somehow knew you. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry. But, how are you still up and running after what I did? And I'm really sorry."

"It's alright, ma'am. I'm fine." You moved your arm around them in a circular motion. You stop when you wonder something. "But, ma'am. What are you talking about? What did you do in the accident?"

"I'm talking about running over you with my car. It was totally an accident. You were so bloody. But, you starting healing and I was worried so I called the ambulance." The woman said, worriedly.

"Well, I'm alright. That would take a lot to kill me." Y/n exclaimed, pointing your thumbs at yourself. You started walking away. Thinking about what you would have to do. You have no idea where you are going and where you were. "Should have asked that lady." Y/n sighed.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see the same lady from before. Must be wanting to ask you something. "Sir, At least let me drive you to your home. It's the least I could do you injuring you." The lady said.

"Actually, could you tell me where I am? I don't have any clue. It seems I just ended up at the nearest hospital." Y/n asked.

"You're in San Franokyo, of course."

"Wow, I can't believe it! I ended up at the city I was supposed to be heading to. That's amazing." Y/n exclaimed. It was amazing and also weird to have ended up in the city you were supposed to go to.

"So, could I drive you to wherever you're supposed to be?" the lady asked. You couldn't have said no for a free ride. You remembered your address, so it wouldn't have been that bad. "Yeah, I don't see the harm in driving with you."

You and the lady walked to her car. It was actually a green truck. When she got on the other, you ask her, "Hey, Uh...What's your name?" She grinned at you. "My name is Cass Hamanda. What about you?"

"My name is Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." Y/n half smiled. "Nice to meet you, too, Y/n L/n." 

Cass had a slender figure along with fair skin. Her frizzy brown hair didn't stop her from being attractive. Cass's green eyes could bring you in if she wanted to.

 Cass's green eyes could bring you in if she wanted to

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

You made it to your apartment. It looks really amazing. You and Ms. Hamanda both stared in awe. It was truly amazing.

You opened the door and got out

You opened the door and got out. You looked back at Ms. Hamanda. Her soft big green eyes reminded you of the trees blowing in the wind. She was still gorgeous.

You shook your head to get those thoughts out of your head. "So, uh I guess this is goodbye." You were kind of disappointing to end it there. But, she must have to be somewhere right now.

"Hey, you could come to my restaurant. It's called the Lucky Cat Cafe. Maybe...you could come by later." Ms. Hamanda asked. Seemed like she wanted to spend more time with you. "Sure, also do you know where I can find San Franskoyo Institute of Technology."

"OH, My nephew is going to that college and he's only 14 years old." Ms. Hamanda says, trying to impress you or just brag about him, but this was still great. You could have a friend that was new like you and is younger. He probably won't be harassing women.

"I look forward to seeing you and your nephew. See you later, Ms. Hamanda." 

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

You began walking to the front door of your house. You look under the mat to see a key. You entered and looked around. It was rad. (I'm not showing the inside because there would be problems.)

"Oh shit. Should probably call mom and dad." You thought. You take out your phone, which shows to be broken. "OH, FUCK NUGGETS ON A DICK STICK!" You screamed in anger. You then sighed.

"What am I gonna do? I need a phone. I need more money." You thought. Then, you look around. You suddenly, remember that you lost everything. Well, at least there was furniture here. Not really any food or anything.

"Food!" a deep voice growled. You jumped a bit, then look around. You were the only one there. "Food! Get me food!" the deep voice growled again.

"Who's there?" Y/n says, in a worried voice.

"It's me. Vemon." 

"What the hell are you and what are you doing in my head?" Y/n asked. There was a voice in your head. You must be getting sick. "I'm a sentient alien with an amorphous, liquid-like form, that can only survive by bonding with a host, usually human. It is partially that I stay with you. I gave you a new life when you were gonna die."

"So, uh...Why are you here?" Y/n questioned.

"I was originally here to take over the entire planet. But, fortunately, plans have changed. Now, I'm with you."

"You were talking about being hungry. Do you want to eat now?"

"Yesssss."

"Okay. let's go. We can eat at that new place that Ms. Hamanda was talking about. The Lucky Cat Cafe."

"Ohh, Cat does sound good."

"No, that's just the name. It's actually a place where you get coffee and breakfast."

"I need meat! Not that!" Venom screamed inside your head. It was a deep yelling that seemed like it could destroy something. "So, you want to go to a burger place?" Y/n asked Venom

"No, I'd rather have Human Meat!" 

"I won't do that! That's against the laws!" Y/n disagreed. Though, it didn't make Venom happy at all. "From my view, we can do whatever we want."

"No, you and I are different. Y/n says, seriously. "There is no You and I. There is only WE."

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Author's Notes

I hope you enjoyed this. I certainly did. I have other books I have to work on. I know. I know. but, please be patient. Bye Bye. See you in the next chapter.