Disclaimer & Rules

Please read the bold font for rules. I'll try to make it brief as much as possible.

To start, Trollhunters was created by Guillermo del Toro of DreamWorks Animations and Netflix Original Series and based off the book series made by Guillermo del Toro and Daniel Kraus. I highly suggest to watch all three parts of the series in order to fully understand what is going on.

Now, for the rules...

(1)
Understand there might be some requests I just can't do.

If the suggestion is mature, I will immediately turn it down. Simply because this is a fan fiction based off a children's series. Unlike some suggestions in my previous books, I will NOT be doing any of that in here and I would like to keep it that way.

If the suggestion is too complicated to understand, the author will ask to elaborate for details. Otherwise, it might be possible for suggestion to be dropped if the request is too unreal.

(2)
First come, first served.

I know a lot of my readers like to suggest A LOT but there will be only so much I could complete. Please wait for your request to be fulfilled because there are many others like you waiting for their requests to be finished.

(3)
This book is UNEDITED.

Below each "chapter" or update, there will be a word count and status and under status will most likely be UNEDITED. Meaning there will be grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and sometimes even the plot won't make any sense, but it's still under construction as in I know there are mistakes and some confusion. Even when I do edit my work, there will be mistakes that I miss.

Please just point it out and don't add on "don't mean to be nit picky..." or "don't mean to be a grammar nazi" because I'll immediately think of you being one since you went out of your way to write that for a small mistake.

(4)
Requests can be accepted by comments or PMs.

Some people are shy and I totally get that. If you want to comment your request, that's fine. If you feel unsure and you want to private message me your request, that's also fine and I'll keep it anonymous when you do. I understand someone's privacy when I see one. Just be sure to give enough detail and I'll discuss more if needed.

(5)
The author of this book has no tolerance for harassment to herself and her readers.

This always happens whenever I make a book I'm really passionate about and my readers who wait for my updates. If you don't like what I write, you can just stop reading. Simple as that. If I see someone disrespecting my writing, they will be reported since it is against Wattpad rules to try to control a person's work.

If I see someone harassing my readers, they will be given a warning. If they continue to do so, I will report them. Last thing I need is negativity when we're all here trying to enjoy a good book and enjoy the fandom together.

(6)
Requests can and only will be accepted here on this part.

There is no serious reason on this rule but just to keep myself organized so that way I don't miss any of you. Last time I did a book similar to this, I missed a lot of people and I felt really horrible. If I see someone making a request anywhere else but here in this book, I'll just ask nicely to go on the "Disclaimer & Rules" section to make the suggestion.

Now, that's all settled, enjoy the book!

-KristieChick