A Soul in a Million Shattered Pieces

There once was a girl with a soul shining so bright it shone though her smile and laughter, though her music and art and her heart to help others. Her soul was so bright because she had a Saviour Light who was her friend, who fought for her even before she was born; so that she could be as bright as could be.

But sadly, Light is followed by Darkness. As the girl grew up Darkness began to taint her soul. Darkness took away the people and places that she loved. It took away her hope for life. But still sparks of Light could be seen in her soul. Every once in awhile the Light would fight back the Darkness.

When the girl was grown there remained only one single spark of Light. The girl protected this spark with all she had because she knew that one day the spark would defeat the Darkness. Though this challenge became harder and harder as the Darkness gained strength. But still the spark remained.

Then the Darkness became so overwhelming and powerful the girl decided to share her soul with another; all her hurts and pains she shared with the one she trusted. But whilst the girl's soul was open, the words she had spoken were turned into weapons against her, by the very person she had trusted to bare her soul to.

Now the girl's soul, that once shone so bright, is shattered into a million pieces. The girl knows that the spark is still there, somewhere. Too keep it safe she chooses not to use what was turned into weapons against her. She will fight still to keep that spark safe, with all that she has even if her soul is in a million shattered pieces.

For the Light fought for her at the beginning, so it will fight for her at the end.