four

Nesiree POV

"I promise” I said putting my pinky up.

Jacob POV

I wrapped my pinky around hers and looked her dead in her eyes. I ain't gone lie but I felt like a bitch inside because I was really scared to tell Nes I wanted to be more than friends with her. My nervousness didn't help the situation either.

"Damn nigga, tell me. You're scaring me” I laughed a little bit at her scary ass. "This is not funny punk” she started pushing me.

"Alright, alright. Today after all that bullshit I realized a couple of things” She started to look nervous but she nodded her head and I kept going "One is that I can't take niggas disrespecting you and two is that I wanna be more to you than just a friend” I said the last part so fast I didn't even hear myself say it. I closed my eyes waiting for her response but I got something different.

Nesiree POV

When I heard those words come out of his mouth I was honestly shocked. We've been feeling the same way and I didn't even know it. I looked over to only see him with his eyes clenched closed. So instead of responding in the way he probably thought I would I went a different route.

I kissed his lips. He opened his eyes and looked at me crazy. I giggled a little and he joined in. We made full eye contact and next thing you know our lips were locked. It felt so good to finally show him how I felt and the way our lips were making love I could tell it felt good to him too.

Serenity POV

*2 Weeks Later

It's been two weeks since I really talked to Monte, like we text and call here and there but it's only about the baby. I still live with my grams and Ari. It's going good actually but I soon need to move back home or get my own crib.

Monte's has had Lil Sean for almost a week now and I want him. I've been so lonely seeing that 3 months ago I finally gave into Monte's begging of me quitting my job. Man I regret it now cause I'm back on my own. I know Monte will throw money at me with no problem but now that he's not mine I don't want help from him when it comes to me. It just sucks tho. Now my phone is off and I have no way to contact anybody.

Today is the day I get Mi'Sean back and since I can't get in touch with Monte I'm gonna just drive over there.

Now that I'm not with Monte anymore I don't care about what I look like. Sounds depressing but hey I'm only being real. I had on a gray sweater, a pair of black & gray Hollister jogging pants, and some gray ugg boots. My hair was a hot curly mess so I wore one of Monte's beanies. Grabbed my keys and was out the door.

I pulled up to my house and saw Monte's mom car in the driveway. She's usually not over here so I wonder what's up. I grabbed my house key out my purse and unlocked the door.

"What's up? Why the fuck you not answering your phone? I texted you and called like 200 fuckin' times” Monte was all in my face yelling at me.

"Woah calm the fuck down! All in my face and shit, screaming in front of your mom and son like that” I was now pissed.

"Just answer my question, damn!”

"My phone is off Monte, it just got cut off last night. You would know when my bill is to be paid if you wasn't out fucking all these nasty bitches” I can see him getting even more pissed when I said that.

"Hey, hey both of y'all grown asses need to take a seat and chill out” Momma Taylor said yelling over us. "Now look Serenity, I don't know what all my son did to you but it can't be said in front of y'all son and dammit Monte Eugene Taylor you need to get your shit together! Why the hell is Ren not living here? I know she's not living here because it don't smell like her perfume in the house, I went to the bathroom and ain't see none of her shit, so talk and talk now!” I didn't know what to say so I looked at Monte for him to answer.