three

Serenity POV

I was crying into my pillow when I heard my room door crack. I pulled my body up just a little to see who was there, and seen my sister Ari. I forgot that Monte told me she was here. "I'm so sorry I forgot you were here sis" I said wiping my face with the palms of my hands.

"No it's okay Ren but what's going on?" she said sitting down next to where I was laying. "Today I found out the man I've been with for 7 years, the man that was my first at everything, the man I'm in love with, the man I had my first child with, the man that's supposed to be coming home to me every night, the man I'd do anything to please, the man that I fuck on a daily" I stopped to breathe then finished off "has been cheating on me almost half a year now Ari and I honestly don't know what to do" she looked at me confused.

"But he just left like everything was good Ren, what the fuck is up?" I couldn't even answer her I was still sobbing from what I told her. She laid in bed with me, wiped the leftover tears on my face and began to rub my back.

We laid there like that for a good 5 minutes then she finally got the courage to say "How'd you find all this out?" I didn't even speak. I just handed her my phone with the special messages still on my screen.

"The stupid bitch texted you all this shit?! The pictures, the videos, what the fuck is all I have to say. Hoes make me sick. So what did Tay say about all this when you confronted him?" She was up out of the bed now, pacing back and forth.

"He told me that it's been over for 3 months now. He said the only reason I'm getting all this evidence now is because the bitch wants him back and he didn't want her so she got angry and sent me all this bullshit. He apologized so many times til I told him I was done with him. Hurt was plastered all over that man's face and I was so happy to see it that I stopped crying just like that." Yes I was beyond happy to see that look because that's exactly how I felt when that bitch sent me all that through text, HURT!

Arielle was now just looking in space, just dazed. She didn't know what to say just as I. "So what now Ren? You and Mi'Sean are welcome to stay with me and gma til you have a clear mind about everything." She had so much worry and sadness on her face, although I was going through something major I had to see what was up with her.

"Yeah I think that's what I'm gonna do along with your help" She reassured me with a smile and I continued talking "So you never told me what brought you over here sis" She looked at me nervously then closed her eyes and the words "I'm pregnant" came out her mouth.

"This might come as a shock to you seeing how I act towards you and the little ones but I'm actually okay with you being pregnant sis. I'm happy if you're happy and I want you to know miss independent, don't never have too much pride when it comes to needing help with the baby." She smiled at me then we hugged like it was our last hug.

After a while we let go and I jumped up and said "Well let's pack. I'm only taking a few things of my stuff. You can pack up Lil Sean's stuff and get all his favorite toys and we're good" When I said that I got upset because I honestly don't wanna leave and I know how close Monte is with our son so I know that's gonna hurt him to come home and we're both gone but I think it's for the best right now. Monte needs to realize what he missed out on that half a year while he was stepping out.

Monte POV

* 2 hr. later

I was just sitting in my office at the Trap. Yes, I'm a hustler. I get my money by any means, its all I've known since I was 15.

I've made a lot of mistakes while being with Ren but never has she told me that she's done with me. I fucked up this time, BAD. I feel so stupid for even letting it get this far. Usually with these bitches I sleep with, it's a one time thing and it don't get no farther than that. But with this girl Erica I let it go on more than once, which made her think she was special. But all she was, was just a fuck. The only reason it continued is because me and Ren wasn't doing good at home. She had no time for me. The baby, work and sleep was all she did. I know I sound selfish as hell right now. But a nigga has needs and she wasn't fulfilling them at the time so I did what I did. At the end of the day it was wrong. I shouldn't have did it and she shouldn't have found out the way she did.