twenty-five

Monte POV:

"What the fuck?" It just came out my mouth when I seen Kenny kissing Raheem's baby momma, Crystal in front of Chelle. They stopped & their shocked facial expressions showed they expected to get away with this.

"What kinda shit is this?!" Drew yelled. Ari ran to Chelle who was now tied up in a chair.

"They've been lying from the beginning y'all. They're married not siblings." Chelle yelled. "They some sick bastards. They want your empire Tay & they thought you were going to be the only one to come so they could get rid of you." Ari was untying as fast as she could until Crystal pulled out her gun on Chelle & Ari.

"Good girl baby." Kenny said smiling. "Y'all think y'all just gone get out of here without the shit I need. Nah we don't fly like that!" Drew pulled out his gun and cocked it back, ready for what was to come.

"If yo bitch even attempt to pull the trigger, two shots to her head without hesitation!" This was the side to Drew a lot of muthafuckas in ATL didn't wanna see.

"Ah Drew you grew up on me. Finally got a dick of your own. I'm proud of you man but I got somebody for you!" Kenny pulled out his walkie talkie to send for Trese. "Aye Trese I got someone for you."

"Aye I got something for you Ken. I killed that nigga already. He's laying on the floor a couple rooms down, lifeless. Two shots to the head." Kenny rushed towards Drew and pulled out his gun. He had it all in Drew's face.

I cocked my gun and put it to Kenny's head. "So now what?" I asked rhetorically. "Now this could go either way. But in the end you will still be lifeless on the floor just like yo minion."

"Baby just tell me when to shoot & I'm ready." Crystal said trembling with both her hands on the gun. Kenny smirked.

"Be smarter nigga!" I yelled in his ear cause I knew what he was on.

"You know Monte I'm somewhat disappointed in you man. You got so much going for yourself in this game, you really that nigga in Atlanta. You got the power but you so damn stupid and all about self you don't even know how to work with it." He laughed a little bit. "You got this bitch that you've been letting control your life since we were younger."

"Aye watch your muthafuckin mouth!" I pressed the gun more into his head.

"Ah I wouldn't do that. Come out!" Next thing you know Raheem walks in the room with Serenity and throws her to the floor and pulls out his gun on her.

"What the fuck?!" I pulled out my other gun and aimed it Raheem. My head was now spinning.

"Baby what are you doing?! Don't do this!" Chelle pleaded.

"See this is how I like it. Now I'm back in control." Everybody was eyeing each other down, tryna figure out where was the loyalty. I looked dead into Raheem's eyes, he winked at me & instantly I knew what wassup.

"You got my mans to turn on me just like you did huh?" I asked Kenny.

"Well like I said before you got so much power you don't know how to work with it. Now if you just give me the name of your go to guy and tell me where your spots is, everyone can go on with their lives and forget this ever happen. I won't even kill you, you'll just be downgraded to my worker."

"Nah that's definitely not how this shit goes! Tay pull!" Raheem yelled.

"No!!!" Kenny yelled. Instantly two shots were fired. Kenny's body collapsed to the floor in front of me & Drew. Blood was all over us. We looked over at the girls who were also covered in blood.

I know I shot Kenny but I looked at Drew , and he was looking confused. "Bruh I didn't shoot." Drew finally spoke.

"Raheem!" Chelle yelled running to the doorway, where Raheem was standing just now putting his gun down. Raheem dropped his gun and embraced Kochelle in his arms. They were holding each other tight and Chelle was crying.

"She was too scared to pull the trigger. I wasn't gone shoot her bro." Drew said. Ari ran to his side. We all looked at Raheem. "Why did you shoot her? She wasn't gonna shoot bro." Raheem was helping Ren up from the floor.

"Man fuck her. She didn't deserve to live. I'll explain all this later but we gotta get the fuck outta here before we get arrested." He said grabbing Chelle's hand.

I embraced Ren and kissed her on the forehead. "You okay?" She nodded her head still trembling. "Man let's get the fuck outta here."

** I KNOW THIS CHAPTER KINDA SHORT BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER, THREE MORE CHAPTERS THEN THE SEQUEL **