Reality is fantasy

Alastair p.o.v

I covered my ears as I felt blood trickle down the sides of my face. I was in excruciating pain and I had no idea why. What was that thing, and what is it doing to me. I turned to run. But I couldn't, it was like was I frozen in place. I couldn't bear the pain anymore. I could feel my knees give out on me. I started to see black dots.
I didn't want to die, but maybe it's for the best, at least my father won't ever torture me and maybe he will feel regret losing his only son. Right monsters like him would never feel regret. All of a sudden a flash of light flew past my face. The screaming stopped. "Oh poor boy" a motherly voice said "everything will be fine now, everything's gonna be alright" those we're the last words I heard before I gave away to darkness.

I went in and out of sleep, I could here hushed voice and little snippets like "he's the chosen one." When I finally up I was in a brightly lit room. I could hear hushed whispers in front of where I was laying.
"He's up" I turned to see a pale tall man ,who I assumed was the doctor, staring at me. He gave me a weird feeling."Hello my name is Dr.wells, how are feeling right now." He asked in a british accent. "Fine, where am I ?" It didn't look like a hospital, it looked more like a school nurse station. " Your in belila academy nurse station." Said a motherly voice, the one from last night. I turned to look in front of me to see the old lady from the bus station. " What's belila academy?" I never heard of this school living in Wisconsin you would have bound to hear about this school.
" Its an academy for the gifted" said the other voice in the room. That guy was very tall, and very... Old. "I'll just leave after this sorry for causing you guys trouble" I started to look for my stuff realising I was in different clothes. They looked like a uniform it had a hood and it was long like a dress or cloak. It was red and black with a gray shirt under and darker gray pants to go with it. I even had on new high brown boots. "I will give you your clothes back sorry if I was b-" I tried to stay before I was cut off. "Now, don't worry you'll be staying with us and coming to school here." Said the old man. "Wait why would I be coming to school here I'm not gifted, I'm not special." "You are special, you were always special." The old man said calmly "Let me ask you do you know what magic is?"
He looked at me with hope in his eyes. "Yes of course everybody knows what magic is, it doesn't exist but we know what it is." I said getting ready to get up and leave, looking for my stuff in the process.

"What if I told you magic was.... Real and that you where a warlock with exceptional ability's." The old man smiled at me. I burst out laughing this had to be a joke " I'd think your crazy magic doesn't exist" he looked at me"It does and you are one of the gifted, or what we call it a warlock."
I burst out laughing again. Everyone in the room looked at me like I was the crazy one. When I finally calmed down I said. "You really expect me to believe that i'm some warlock and what is this school is like an academy for all "warlocks" to live in harmony from the humans." I said in a very exaggerated voice. "I'm very serious" he said with a straight face. "I don't know who you are but this is not funny, now I would like to go home" I said as I started looking for my stuff again "No child were not tricking you really are gifted, if your not explain to me why your wounds heal uncontrollably fast, why you made it out th-the crash" the grandma said whispering at the end. "How do you know about the crash" something didn't feel right and I didn't like it. They all stared at me with blank faces. So I asked again "how do you know about the crash" I started to get angry I could feel a warm feeling going through my veins. I I screamed "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CRASH" suddenly all the monitors lights and about everything else in that room went haywire. "Calm down boy, your only hurting yourself" the old man said. He sighed and sat down beside me. "W-What just happened?" I said looking at all the destroyed stuff in here. "Your powers manifested, very late but I suppose it's a good thing." I looked at him horrified. "This can't be real, I must be dreaming." I started muttering to myself like a crazy person. "Alastair it is fine, you are fine, it takes a little getting used to but it'll all work out I The end." The grandma said. "So I have powers," the old man looked at me and smiled. "Yes you do my boy. So will you be staying at the school" Dr.wells said. I sat and thought about it for a moment. "Yes,this all seems crazy and all but I'm willing to deal with crazy, but where will I live." The smile on the old man face widened. "You'll live here on Campus." He stood and looked at me "Now I guess it's time to introduce myself, hello I'm Headmaster Barnabas Enior, and this is Ms.blish, and welcome to Belila Academy"