Pissed off Daddy

WILSON'S P.O.V

Someone called me from New York,and my company needs me there. Fvck!!!!

*zzzzzzzzzzzzt*zzzzzzzzzt*

"Mom? Long time no call, I miss you." miss my Mom,but I'm not in the mood.

"Miss you,too son. By the way,tomorrow is Addie's 7th monthsary,right?"

"Yeah,why Mom?" I don't have the mood to talk to anybody,I'm pissed off,to the max!! "Oh,nothing son. I just missed my granddaughter,and I haven't seen her yet,that's why. Got to go to work son,take care,love you." eventhough how sweet and kind my Mom was,when I'm pissed off,that's no sense to me. Pagbalik ko sa kama na may madaming unan sa gilid-gilid,my bad mood turned into a good mood when I saw my daughter,playing with the Spongebob stuff toy I gave her,then she look up at me and give me a toothy smile in w/c I smiled back. She's my everything,can't live w/out my daughter,but, I have to fly to New York after her monthsary in order to solve the problem that my company is facing.*sigh* Tumigil si Addie sa paglalaro and she's staring at me. "What's wrong baby? Is something bothering you?" I stroke my daughter's cheek, she just giggle and she hand me the stuff toy,well...... it looks like,I'm going to play with her.

------

Yeah!Yeah I know:)) napakashort na chapter,tinamad ako eh,hahahaha!! Don't forget to ★VOTE&COMMENT♥ guys! Bye! See you in the next chapter!!!