Lady Medusa,Baby Suplada

Aik's P.O.V

Going to the park every morning is my daily habit with my daughter. But first, I have to wait because she is still having her beauty rest. God, thank you for having this little kiddo in my life. I can't live w/o my baby girl. She's my life and everything. My little angel, don't grow too fast. "Oh, Hello there baby Addie. Goodmorning." Kakagising lang ng anak ko. I gently kiss her nose, lips, forehead,cheeks. I became used to it. Hahaha! No malice guys. She giggles and turns her back to me. Anyare? "Where did you get that attitude baby girl?" She then turns her face to me and giggles and,turn her back again. "Hahaha! Okay baby. You win." We cuddle for an hour and off to the park.

We go near the fountain and Addie started playing in the water. "Addie, no! I don't want you to be sick." Inilayo ko na siya sa may fountain and----- "Overprotective,huh?" I turn around and I saw the ugliest girl alive. Lol! Just kidding. " Yeah! Of course! That's what a dad should be! Father's instinct!" I started to walk away from the fountain to prevent Addie from playing in the water. "Hey! Wait! Stoooop!" I stop pero hindi ako lumingon, malay mo, si Medusa yan, kaya I cover Addie's eyes, okay na ako ang magiging bato wag lang anak ko. "What do you want?" I asked irritated. "Bakit mo tinakpan ang mata ng baby mo?" Bakit ba ang kulit niya? Hindi ko naman siya kilala. "I thought, ikaw si Medusa." I smirk at her reaction, her jaw almost drop to the ground. "Will yah please close your mouth?" She's stunning, that's why I told her to close her mouth. Lumalabas ang pagkakabad boy ko, whooh! "And will you please quit staring at me?" She shot back. Wow! Taray pre. Addie makes a baby noise which I almost forgot that she's with me. "Yes,baby?" Tinignan ko ang anak ko at ang sakit niyang makatingin. "She's so beautiful." Sinilip ni Addie kung sino ang nagsasalita at nang nakita niya yung babae, she gave the girl a glare, it's the first time I saw my daughter glaring furiously at her. I hide my laughter. My daughter is still beautiful and angelic eventough she's glaring furiously. "Bakit anak ko, ang sakit mong makatingin?" I kiss her cheeks but she push me away,more likely a slap. Ouch! "Hahaha! Please close your mouth before a cow visits it. Hahaha!" Mukhang tinamaan na ata ako sa babaeng Medusa. "I--uhm. I. Ahm, What's your name by the way?" I'm so excited to know her name. "Jezza And you're?" Jezza is close to Medusa. Hahaha! "Aik." I smiled widely. I can't hide it. She's,she's perfect. Kinukuha niya ang atensyon ng anak ko, pero napakasuplada ni Addie at she is still wearing the furious glare and she's pouting. I kiss quickly my daughter's pouting lips and she slap me multiple times. Lalung-lalo na nang nakipag-usap ako kay Jezza. Looks like someone is jealous here. We exchange our goodbyes but before I say my goodbye to Jezza,Addie quickly slap her chubby hands and clutch my mouth for dear life.
~~~~~~~~~

Nakauwi na kami,pero di pa rin tinatanggal ni Addie ang dalawa niyang kamay sa bunganga ko.

ODYSSEY's P.O.V

Gusto ko sanang humalagpak sa tawa dahil sa itsura ng mag-ama na umuwi. Pero tumingin sa akin si Aik ng napakasama so I stayed quiet. Lahat ng mga tinuro namin na kalokohan kay Addie pero wala kaming tinuro na masama, sa daddy niya pinaggagawa. Kalokohan nga naman. Hahaha! "Ho-ho-ho!!!! Go Addie! Sa lahat ng kalokohan na tinuro namin, yan pa ang napili mo baby. Dapat yung stinky,furious glare dapat. Hahaha!" Jeez! My idiot twin brother just revealed the truth! Oh man, he's a big ball of shit. "Aw-ouch! Arrrgh! Ouch! What's that for,Ody?!" I stomp on his foot for revealing the truth. "Dahil mabunganga ka. At huwag mo akong matawag tawag na Ody, nagmukha tuloy akong aso sa Garfield." I said to him through gritted teeth. We love Addie to death. Man! That kid. Tinuro namin yun para siya ang magiging bossy kesa sa daddy niya. Aik is so bully towards us, that's why. Hindi namin trinatraydor si Aik. Making fun with each other,bullying each other, are the things that we became best of friends. "Tol, i-babysit niyo si Addie. That's final." Umalis na si Aik bago pa ako magtanong kung saan ang lakad niya. I climb upstairs at nadatnan ko sa kuwarto ni Aik ay ang bukingero kong kambal na kumakain ng Pringles habang si Addie ay natutulog.

****

AvaMarieloves1D