Family

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'M FUCKING PREGNANT?!" Everybody scootched to the side as Seto glared fire, literal fire since his hands and eyes had flames, at Bash who cowarded in absolute fear in a corner. "I AM A MALE!"

"T-The test says positi-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS TY?!" Ty hid in one of the secret passages as Seto screamed in rage, each step he took ground fizzing with dangerous electricity. "I AM GOING TO-" Every ounce of magic disappeared, Seto smiling happily and bouncing around the castle. "Tell him we're having a baby! Oh, it's going to be- absolutely horrendous shit shit shit my body was not made to raise a child oh god oh go- Ty! Sweetie! I have some news! I'm- GOING TO RIP YOUR THROAT OUT, WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"... You got mood swing medicine?"

"I'll see what I can do."

_____

Ten dented walls, five rooms-thankfully not used- blown up, one fourth of a guard tower destroyed, one ballroom partially exploded, three banners ripped, and one Ty in the infirmary for minor injuries, Seto calmed down.

"Hey, being pregnant ain't all that bad!" Allysea smiled, Dawn nodding too. Seto sighed, shrugging as Quentin fixed up Ty's wing.

"You just can't eat chocolate, alcohol, raw fish, certain fish, cheeses, anything raw really, caffine, and..." Allysea rambled on what Seto couldn't eat, Ian taking notes as Seto grew pale.

"N-No chocolate?!"

"Don't worry, only nine months!" Shooting a death glare at Ty, the prince sheepishly smiled back.

"I didn't know you were changed to a girl from the potion accident, your breasts were small!"

"The different genital didn't give it away?"

"We were doing it in the dark!" Groaning, Seto sighed.

"Quen, how do you know I'm pregnant..." Rubbing burn cream over Ty's back, Quentin looked at his clipboard.

"Throw ups in the morning, random eating habits, gained weight, tired more easily, and... serious, serious mood swings." Laughing at the last part, Bash came in.

"I got I guess mood swing medicine, safe for pregnancy." Seto rolled his eyes, taking the bottle from Bash.

"I'm surprised this castle wasn't built to stand magic."

"Not all powerful flames of death from a pregnant mood swinger sorcerer. At least you're a male. A bit better on the mood swings maybe...?"

"Fuck off, I probably have ovaries and a uterus."

"That is fucked up."

"Tell that to the guy who made me pregnant."

______

"TY!" Ty flinched at Seto's loud voice, slinking over to the baby room where Seto currently had flaming hands. Turning around furiously, his face suddenly melted into calm and hugged Ty's arm. "The baby room doesn't seem safe enough, don't you think? The outlets should have something covering it."

"Right, I'll see what I can do on that."

"The toys are fine, but the books- MAY BE A LITTLE TOO HARD FOR OUR CHILD THEY NEED- to gradually get better at it!"

"O-Okay, okay."

"Alright, I'll look at the rest of the room. Go do whatever you do, dear." Seto kissed Ty happily on the cheek, bouncing off. Letting go his breath, Ty hurriedly flew away.

This is gonna be a long nine months.

___________

Ty leaned back against the wall, swallowing as he put his headphones on tighter. They were made for resisting the loud explosions.