Chap. 13- Finally

Every single week that passed, the tension in the castle was excruciating.

They were just WAITING for Ty and Seto to man up and kiss the other.

Course, two ain't gonna do it.

The signs were painfully obvious.

Seto blushing whenever Ty is in the room.

The two always drawing the other.

The two eating together.

Ty always giving Seto whatever he wants.

The two THIS close to kissing but always finding a lame excuse.

The list can go on and on.

____

"Seto..." Seto looked around, standing in a field of purple roses. He saw a familiar figure, coming over and hugging him. "Seto..." He didn't question the figure. It's so... comforting... "Seto... get the key... The key is-"

"WAKE UP, SETO!" Flailing in the bedsheets, Seto sat up hurriedly. Quentin threw clothes on him again, dragged him downstairs for break fast, and had to calm Ian again.

Sitting next to Ty, the two shared their food and would exhange little glances, till Bash got fed up.

"WOULD YOU TWO JUST KISS ALREADY?!"

Furiously blushing, Ty and Seto were the first to leave the table. Together, nonetheless.

Ty gave Seto almost everything he used to have.

His study was at service for Seto, the library was fully open for Seto, the astronomy dome was open for Seto.

Ty went to his balcony, Seto following.

"What's it like to fly?"

"It's a weightless feeling. You feel free, floating, able to travel wherever." Smiling, Ty scooped Seto up, the brunet blushing hard. Jumping down, Seto screamed.

"F-FLY ALREADY!" Swooping up, Seto punched Ty lightly, snuggling into his arms afterward. Reaching out to touch the clouds, Seto smiled. "It's so beautiful... the feeling is magnificent..."

"You're magnificent." Blushing, Seto eeped as Ty stopped, gently flapping his wings. Holding him, Ty gently pressed his lips to Seto's, the two instantly melting into their first kiss.

Meanwhile back at the castle...

"Finally they kissed, took freaking forever." Lowering the binoculars, Bash grabbed them and looked through.

"Right-o, Brice. Not to mention Ty hasn't looked so happy in a century." Smiling, the two watched as the new couple flew across the sky, doing loops and twirls.

Ty's face was stretched into a wide grin, pulling Seto close to him in like an air-waltz.

"You're handsome, Seto."

"Y-You're much more handsome!" Chuckling, Seto was blushing and stuttering, which Ty found insanely cute.

"Then beautiful and adorable are your two traits." Sliding Seto onto his back, Ty began to fly again, Seto holding tightly onto his hands. "How do you feel?"

"Free, completely free..." Sighing happily, Seto snuggled into Ty, falling asleep in the cool breeze. Smiling, Ty carried him home, landing gently on the balcony. He tucked the shorter one in the bed, kissing his forehead.

"Rest up, ma chérie." Closing the curtains and shutting the door quietly, Ty jumped as he realized every body was waiting outside the door. "O-Oh, hello there-"

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Popping out noisemakers and party streamers that Ty had no idea where they found them, he tried to silence as many as possible.

"Shh! Seto's sleeping, we can celebrate later!" Bodil ushered everybody out, Ty looking back and smiling. Blowing a kiss to Seto behind the door, he went down the stairs.

Sleep well, my little gemstone.