Epilogue

The castle became a tourist attraction after the members in the castle decided to open the doors for others to enjoy.

People who went there during breakfast, lunch, and dinner said that the food was like none other, that it rivaled even the top restaurants and cuisines in the world. The chefs of fire and water, Ian and Quentin.

They said that the clothes was made fine, beautiful, like royalty. That the clothes here, you can't find anywhere else. That included the hair saloon, they spoke that it was the best service they had, and the make up touch ups were amazing as well. Bodil, Allysea, and Dawn's work.

Visitors enjoyed the ballroom the most, and would often play with Jerome and Mitch, a popular favorite. They were the dog and cat, often lying on the throne or around the columns. Loved the attention and would rub up against others.

There was horse back riding too, Brice and Ghost. Riders would say that they never felt so free, that the horses were beautiful and strong, healthy. Phantom was another favorite, visitors flocking over at random times to see if he was available to be taken pictures of.

Sky and Jason were also a popular favorite, they ran up and down the halls for the children. Fairy or regular, kids loved to take pictures with them, whether it's on Sky's shoulder or Jason's head, they absolutely loved the two.

Mat and Issac stayed in the more quiet areas, or that was because if the visitors wanted to see them they had to be quiet. Issac was usually an enderdragon circling the bunny, so visitors were to not have flash or talk loudly. At times they wouldn't be there, but usually they are.

Lilia and Noah were at random areas of the castle, mostly at the gardens and courtyard. The secret passages were hidden away, and visitors loved Lilia. Girls were swooned away by Noah, him and his french.

Eris and Rein brought over the books from their previous library to the grand library, and there visitors can read or buy the infinite choices of pages. The two ran it well, and the people would take pictures with them, as they were the siblings of Seto. Not to mention girls loved Eris and his bubbly personality.

And what of Ty and Seto?

Those two would roam the halls together, the lucky ones getting plenty of pictures with them, the Dragon Prince and the Dragon's Jewel. Seto would conjure up little crystal shows with magic for the kids, and Ty would let little ones sit on his tail.

When each of them faded away, and the castle closed its doors once more, the people no longer came. Now the castle sits in its slumber, but the legend lives on, with another attached.

The stables were empty, but late at night the spirit of a pure black horse is said to gallop freely in the fields, or a black and yellow wolf with a skeletal rider on top running around. The fields would have a dark green spirit tending to them, as even nobody was there, each year the crops flourish.

The kitchens were rusted and dirty, but they say that you can hear the pots and pans rattling, the merry voices of the two lovers, the smell of delish cuisine. They even say that the flames on the broken stove will suddenly come on, the chef wanting to make another meal.

The tailor room is no longer in use, but three spirits are said to make clothes that are like the ones in the shop way back when. A pink, a green, and a orange ghost roams the area, laughing and enjoying themselves.

A yellow and a blue spirit is said to roam up and down the halls, two lovers. Often accompanied by a brown and a red spirit, they say that you can hear them laughing and chatting, the occasional meow and woof sounding in the halls.

The halls more to the back are occupied with the ghost of an enderdragon, leading a little bunny. Quiet talking and chuckles are shared there, as the steps of the two disappear.

They say, in the gardens, the spirits of the prince's siblings play in the flowers, a little girl and a male. In the library, the jewel's siblings go up and down the shelves, talking and reading.

If you were to go to the abandoned ballroom on Christmas, amethyst and emeralds would fall from the sky. If you were to look hard on Christmas, on the solstice or equinox, they say you can see the ballroom in its former glory, the dull yellow floor shining gold, dusty columns blinding marble and quartz. They say that you can still smell the food, can still hear the music. And the spirits of the prince and jewel dancing away under the light.

The spirits are said to be freed, but stay in the castle for it is their home.

As the Dragon Prince and Dragon's Jewel story fades to old books, the castle remains, the flowers and plants forever blooming, even when nobody has tended to them for centuries.

They say that the prince and jewel dance away and stay in the bedroom of the prince's, roaming the halls together.

Listen closely, look hard, and you can hear the laughter of voices, the castle's interior shining and cleaned, what it looked like several centuries ago.

And one last lullaby plays softly through the halls, with the last stanza changed.

Hush, little birdie, don't say a word

Dragon will find you and keep his word

You're not the key but you hold dear

The proper key to the Dragon's word.

Come here little kitten, trade with me

Stay here as a prisoner, or if you please.

Melt the ice and quench the flames

Key to the Dragon's den is in your place.

Little sorcerer don't say a word

Take the book word for word

Cross the flames and emerge unharmed

Unlock the Dragon's heart through your love.

What was so beautiful and now a beast

Dragon sights that pierce through you

But only if you get the key

You'll be free to see.

Dragon Prince, free to be.

Jewel is there, to set you free.

The two dance away, mind at ease.

Century after century, their love is to be.

The Dragon Prince and the Dragon's Jewel, to be together is the key.

And that concludes Dragon's Jewel. I hope you enjoyed this book. Bonus chapters on the servants and ships are coming up next.

Thank you for reading this book, and thank you for all those who voted and commented.