"Oh right" we bundle into the car and make our way to Pam's with Blaine babbling away to himself in the back.

"I've noticed he's become a lot more chatty" Bas says.

"I have too, actually, he's always babbling away, bless him" we soon reach Pamela's and she greets us at the door.

"How is my baby?" She coos as she takes him from me.

"He was a little upset this morning but I think we're alright now" I explain to her as we head inside.

"Is Brittany not coming?" She asks us and Bas and I look at each other, confused.

"No, were you told something?" We ask her.

"Oh no, I thought I was babysitting her too, I wouldn't of minded" she says.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely" she says.

"I'll give her a call" Sebastian says.

"Do you have a double stroller?" I ask her.

"Yeah, because I thought I was babysitting both so I bought one" she chuckles.

"Oh, sorry, we didn't know"

"It's fine"

"Blaine? You gonna say hi?" I coo.

"I" he smiles at her.

"Good job" I praise him.

"She'll come in about half an hour" Sebastian comes back into the room.

"Ok"

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" We just double check.

"Of course, don't worry" she says.

"Blaine, can you say 'mama'?" I ask him but he looks confused.

"Ma-ma" I say slowly.

"Ma-ma" Blaine repeated but also a bit slow.

"Good job"

"Oh you're so sweet" Pam kisses him. We wait another half a hour and Santana and Brittany turned up.

"Hiya" Pamela greets them.

"Hello" they come in and Brittany wore a similar outfit to Blaine. She wore a pair of pink leggings, a short sleeve white shirt and some pink socks.