II

Caitlin

On the drive back home from the  mall adventure,  Killer Frost and I  were having a mental conversation.

Hey Caity, didju buy me anything?

I grin. "Yes duh!"

Well spill! What did you get me?
"It's a surprise."
C'mon Caity. You wouldn't want me to take control now would you? I can't drive remember?
"Cheater. No blackmailing. But I'll tell you cuz I'm nice."
Okay... Get on with it.
"But only if you tell me what you got me."
Hey! What happend to 'Cheater, no blackmailing?'
"What? I'm you remember? We are very similar."
Fine. I got you a Flash shirt... And a matching ones for Barry and Cisco... Especially Barry.
I slightly blush.
"I got you a personalized jacket. I got it from MergeMaker. The place is amazing, it's run by this meta we met last year who can merge things together. It's a blue leather jacket that is practically fire and bullet proof."
Damn you totally beat me. But Barry'll love the shirt.
"Shhhhhhhhhhh"
Don't think I don't know. I'm in your mind remember? I can feel your urge to touch him.
"But Ronnie. Julian. I-Don't you think I still love them?"

But Killer Frost was quiet.

This left me to ponder my feelings, memories, hidden and told.

Suddenly, I realize that my car was no longer moving. I gasp when I see that the car is surrounded in blue aura, floating in the sky. Pulling out my phone, I warn Barry, Cisco and Iris that I'm in trouble.
I suddenly feel cold rushing through my body and suddenly my hands were moving on their own accord.
"Don't worry Caity. I got this."

Frost opened the door and found that she could not get out of the aura, or she would get burnt.
She crawled to the back and put on her new leather jacket.
Caity if this is not fireproof, you're dead. Literally.

She took a breath before taking a leap of faith through the glimmering blue substance.

Suddenly she was falling, the wind was so great, she couldn't keep her eyes open.
Falling, falling, falling.

She suddenly shot snow from her hands and landed safely.

She turned around to face her attacker. But, she came face-to-face with her plummeting car, heading straight for her.
Killer Frost tried to stop the car with ice but it was too late. She closed her eyes and waited, curled up in a ball on the ground.
As soon as the car hit her head, she was out like a light, but she still felt herself being swept of the ground by a fast force before it all came crashing down.
Killer Frost began to regain consciousness and changed back into Caitlin.

I wake up slowly, and I see Barry doing CPR over me. He doesn't realize I'm awake and his face comes closer to mine. I shut my eyes and I feel Barry's lips brush my forehead. My stomach tightens and I can't resist the urge to open my eyes and hug Barry tight.
"Oh my god." He cries. "Caitlin, I almost lost you, I'm sorry I'm late I'm so sorry."

I pat Barry's back. "It's fine Barry, Killer Frost can regenerate remember?" Barry flashes a weak smile.

 "Meet you back at Star Labs." I say as Killer Frost takes control and flies towards the labs, as her regeneration fixes my body.

~~~

Iris

I'm typing on my computer when suddenly it is surrounded by blue aura. I look around and the Aura Assassin throws his aura on me and I start choking.

"Barry-Help-Please-No-" I stutter between gasps.

I claw at the table, and faintly hear a deep grinding laugh, similar to nails on a chalkboard. I feel a metallic salty taste in my mouth and I realize it is my blood. "No" I gasp one last time.

I pass out, but the man keeps choking. I'm holding on to the last shred of life, before all the pain fades and I fall into an eternal sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello everyone, I am a slow writer, and I don't write a lot. I thought I could write a bunch but, guess what?

Remember to vote and keep reading, the next post is coming out soon.