PART 11.

LOKI POV:
Steve speaks "Now that everyone's here let's start the questions. What do people want to know?" I smirk and speak before anyone else can "What are each of the abilities do you have?" She returns my smirk "Well, you've already started figuring one of them out. When I make physical contact with someone, flesh to flesh, I can read their current thoughts." Natasha speaks "Why do you think he already knew that?" "He's been trying to read my mind since he walked in here, clearly he doesn't need to make physical contact to do so, but I can still block him out."

Interesting... So she's powerful, but her mind isn't as powerful as the rest of her.

"I also have the obvious ice powers, when I'm scared my ice works as a defence. The rest of the time I can use it to freeze anything within 10 metres of myself and I can create objects out of very strong ice, such as..." She holds out a hand and closes her eyes, forming in the palm of her hand is an object, once fully formed it takes the form of a spoon, a blue spoon. She then dips the ice spoon into her glass of water, the water in the glass instantly freezes and the glass gets colder, ice forming on it. She then pulls out the spoon, breaking the ice in the glass but the spoon is still in the same form "Ta da!"

That's amazing, I'm impressed.

"Anything else?" She shrugs and Bucky speaks "Don't forget your body." "Oh, yeah! I heal faster than normal people and I'm stronger." Thor perks up "How strong?" She shrugs and Steve speaks "We can go test that, I'd also like to see your fighting abilities." We finish our lunches and head to the training room.

THOR POV:
In the training room Lady Natasha picks up two sparring sticks and hands one to Lady Lucinda, they both get into fighting stances, I hear Barnes whisper to Rogers "Natasha won't stand a chance." Rogers steps forward "How about we start with someone else? Buck?" Lady Natasha sighs but tosses the stick to him and stands with the rest of us. Barnes approaches Lady Lucinda, they both smirk at each other and get into their fighting stances, Rogers speaks "You can't use your bodies or powers, only the sparring sticks." They start to stalk around the room, watching each other carefully. Then Lady Lucinda leaps forward and the fight begins, watching this pair fight is very different to watching the other Avengers fight, since many of them know complicated moves, they also do a lot of ducking and dodging. These two on the other hand don't, they block most of each other's hits and if they get hit they just keep going, they both seem very resilient, even though Lady Lucinda is much smaller.

They've been fighting for a few minutes when Lady Lucinda takes a deep breath, she hits at Barnes, he blocks it, she hits at him again, he blocks it. She then spins round and whacks him hard on the arm, he staggers and she manages to get behind him, she then whacks the back of his knees sending him to his knees. She circles him so she's facing his front and points the stick threateningly at his neck, both are breathing heavy. Since neither of them move we all start clapping, then Stark opens his mouth, big mistake "Ha! Metallica got beat by a kid! A kid beat you, old man!"

You really shouldn't have said that, Stark.

Barnes clenches his fists, Lady Lucinda's head whips round to look at Stark, her face is angry, she runs over to him and punches him hard in the face, sending him straight to the ground. No one runs to help him up or tells off Lady Lucinda. She grabs him by the front of his shirt and effortlessly pulls him up onto his knees, but she doesn't stop there, she lifts him so his face is just below hers, his knees are no longer touching the ground. She speaks quieter, in a dangerously calm voice "I warned you once about calling me a kid, one warning is all you get." Stark gulps "And you will NOT insult Bucky, do you understand me!?" He nods his head vigorously "Apologise." "I'm sorry, Meta-" "Properly." "Sorry, Barnes." She nods and lets go of him, he crumples to the floor.

Remind me to never get on her bad side.

After a moment's silence Barnes speaks "The 'kid' part I get, but you didn't have to get angry over him treating me that way." She looks at him and smiles "I'm not angry, I'm annoyed." Barton speaks "That wasn't anger?" "Nope." She crosses her arms over her chest "Trust me, you don't want to be in the same room as me when I'm angry. I'm even more of a monster than usual."

A monster?

"Now. I need some fresh air, someone mind pointing me in the right direction?" Barnes takes her by the arm and leads her out, as soon as the door closes behind them Stark, who's still on the floor, breathes a sigh of relief "I thought she was gonna kill me." I help him up "Be glad she didn't."