Chapter Seven

Faye's pov

                   After throwing me on the bed the big goon thankfully took his leave with the sound of the door locking behind him locking me in my new very cozy looking prison. Okay deep breaths Faye. I say to myself closing my eyes and inhaling deeply.  Opening my eyes i finally take a moment to look around the spacious room. 

     My eyes scan the room and are met with the bright sun coming through the giant glass doors that lead out to a balcony.  Turning my head to look in front of me I see another set of double doors that I assume leads to a bathroom. "I'm really stuck here." I mumble to myself

       Feeling the familiar warning sting of ears coming to my eyes I shake my head and look down and the dark grey and blue comforter that covers the king size bed. I gently run my hand over the soft silk. hmm at least he has good taste. Shaking the tears away I sniffle and stand up from the bed feeling the cold of the hardwood floor on my feet.

      Opening the double doors I walk into the massive bathroom built with a double black marble counter, a white clawfoot bathtub that could easily fit three to four people. I slowly walk to the mirror. I look the same but I feel like iv'e been to war. Letting out a deep sigh I run my hands through my hair attempting to brush out as many tangles as possible. 

       "Knock knock, can i come in?" A soft female voice breaks through my thoughts. Quickly turning i'm met with a tall women with short red hair and bright brown eyes. I meet her eyes with a glare feeling my wolf get jealous that another she wolf was in her mates room.  Making me annoyed with her and the strange women.  

     "I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you. I just came to see if you needed anything." She says as she leans against the door way. "Oh right i'm mary by the way Alex's mate he's the alphas second in command." She says with a proud look gracing her face.

       Standing up straight I size her up and down feeling a sense of relief now knowing she's not interested in my mate.  She looks harmless enough maybe she'll be able to help me.  "I'm Faye." I tell her shifting on my feet. "Well it's nice to meet you Faye I think we're going to be best friends." She says with a smile bigger than a child in toy store. The happiness that radiated off of her was contagious enough that I cracked a small smile also.

       " Come on lets go watch some tv and have girl talk I can tell you all about this place your're going to love it here." Mary says in a rush. Oh goody girl talk this should be fun. I think to myself as i roll my eyes and sigh following her back into his room. Walking into the room I see her already laying in my mates bed. They must be close if shes this comfortable in his room. my wolf says to me.

       Taking a seat on the bed she suddenly looks at me with pity in her eyes.  "I'm sorry that he took you. I don't know whats wrong with him. This isn't like him at all." Mary says with sorrow. It makes me angry.

    " If you feel so sad about what happened then help me escape please. I have a family and a life to get back to. " I say grabbing her hand. She looks down then back up at me meeting my eyes.  Removing her hand from my she stays quiet as she stands up from her spot of the bed turning to look at me. Sadness filling her eyes. 

  " I really would like to help Faye but I can't. I can't go against my alpha. We all have orders that if anyone sees you we are to take you directly to the alpha. But if you need anything else I cant help you. Would you like something to eat or some fresh clothes. Mary says.

  Laying down on the bed I roll on my side so my back is facing her. "Please just go I really would like to b alone for a while if thats okay." I say as I pull the covers up over my head successfully shutting the light out.

   I hear her mumble a soft "Okay." and her soft steps leave the room. Leaving me with my wild thoughts and the sound of my prison door being locked again.