Chapter Four

Cameron's Pov

Making my way through the swarm of drunk disoriented people i continue to look for Alex. I should have known he would end up leaving me to deal with he crowd of power hungry women in slutty clothing.

Deciding it would probably be best if i just left. Pulling out my phone i quickly call my beta.

"Where are you?" i snap in my alpha tone. as i walk back to my car.

Alex sighs " Sorry man Mary found out about out about the 'pack' business apparently one of her friends is here and tipped her off."

I couldn't help but to bust out laughing at my friend. " so you're in the wolf house eh?" smirking to myself as i get into my all black Tesla.

"God i hope i get off that easily." he says hopefully.

"Alright well im heading back to the back to the pack house." i reply.

"Roger that. I have to go beg for Mary's forgiveness she is currently locked in are bedroom. talk to you later." he says and hangs up.

As im about to close my door im hit with an amazing smell of lemon and honey with a hint of pine. Jumping out of my car i instantly follow the smell thats leads to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.Walking up to her i say the one word that comes to my mind. "Mate."

Without a word I quickly reach down and throw her over my shoulder and head towards my car. There was no way in hell I was about to risk letting her go when i just found her. As im walking I take notice of the tiny fist hitting my back fearing she might hurt herself i decide to put a stop to it.

"Princess stop moving or i'll take you right here." Lucky for me she decides to stop. As i continue to walk for another ten minutes when the angel on my shoulder ask me for my name. I stop suddenly.

crap. i dont even know her name i think to myself. I gently pull her off my shoulder and stand her in front of me still holding on to her upper arms afraid she might try to run.

"My name my dear sweet little one is Cameron Grey, Alpha of the Black Blood pack. as she processes what I just said her eyes show so many emotions, awh, happiness, anger, and sadness.

As she looks into my eyes she suddenly her eyes close and she faints. Quickly thanking the moon goddess for giving me werewolf speed i catch her before she falls to the ground. Picking her up bridal style i take note of how little she weighs. Shaking my head i quickly walk her through the woods to my car i gently lay her down in the backseat. Making quick to start the car i'm careful as i drive home.

Pulling up the long gravel drive way that leads to the pack house i park and pick her up from the backseat. As i quietly enter the house im greeted by my mother. oh his should be good.

"Whos this?" she asks with curious eyes.

"My mate." i say as i look down to the beauty in my arms. quickly walking up the stares i hear my mother quietly squeal and run off . As i walk down the hallway i take her to my.. our room. laying her down gently i climb out of my pants and shirt leaving me in just my boxers i climb in next to her snaking on of my arms around her waist pulling her to me. Giving her a quick kiss on her forehead I fall into the best sleep ive ever had.

Dont forget to vote thank you so much for reading