Mrs Miller glared at Thea in distaste, having not liked her or Tyler since the twins first began High School. They had always been the ones to cause her the most trouble.

   "Hurry up and find a seat, Miss Lockwood," Mrs Miller ordered firmly, gesturing towards her classroom as she looked down at the teen.

   Thea smirked at the woman, placing a friendly kiss on Matt's cheek as she said goodbye to him. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Thea placed the lollipop back in her mouth before entering the classroom.

   "You never said I couldn't eat in here," the brunette remarked with a devilish smirk as she took a seat at one of the free desks at the back, causing Mrs Millers' cheeks to burn bright red with anger.

"So, why is she still here?" Thea questioned Elena ludicrously as she sat across from the doppelganger at lunch, "she was free." Elena had just finished informing Thea that Katherine was back.

   Turns out when Elena daggered Elijah the other night, it broke the compulsion keeping Katherine in the tomb. However, instead of running, Katherine decided to return to the Boarding House, disguising herself as Elena.

   Thea was slightly annoyed when she found out they'd daggered Elijah, however, once Stefan had told her that his plan to kill Klaus relied on Elena's death, she understood why they'd done it.

   The Lockwood teen had slowly begun to trust Elijah, however, if he was lying about protecting Elena; who knew what else he had lied about.

   "She claims to want what we want; Klaus dead," Elena replied with a roll of her eyes as if she didn't believe a word her manipulative doppelganger had said earlier this morning. "I just want her gone," the brunette stated firmly as she took a sip of her soda.

   Thea frowned, eating her fries as she thought about what Elena had told her. "Maybe we should just give her a chance?" the wolf shrugged, earning an incredulous look from Elena as the doppelganger raised her brow at her.

   "Look, I hate her as much as you do, but she has a point," Thea shrugged, rolling her eyes at her friend's defensiveness, "we don't know anything about Klaus. Katherine does," the brunette reminded before eating another fry.

   Elena frowned, reaching across the table to steal some of Thea's fries, "I still don't want her here," the brunette muttered bitterly causing Thea to chuckle in amusement.

   "So, have you heard anything from Tyler?" the doppelganger asked after a moment with a sympathetic frown.

   Thea shook her head in response, her expression sad as she took a sip of her water. "Sometimes I wonder what it'd have been like if I just told him everything from the start," the brunette stated with a sigh as Elena frowned at her.

   "Hiding everything from him in order to protect him just made everything so much worse," Thea revealed with a grimace, regretting her decision to shield her brother. Elena frowned sympathetically, a sigh escaping her lips as she nodded in acknowledgement.

   "Alaric's in the same position with Jenna," Elena revealed with a sad smile, sighing as she recalled the familiar conversation she'd had with Caroline earlier, "and Caroline and Matt, too," the brunette added.

   Thea frowned realising how trying to hide the supernatural world was destroying all of their relationships. Keeping everything a secret was beginning to prove more disadvantageous than telling the truth; especially considering it was now more dangerous not to know.

   "Do you think we should just tell them the truth?" Thea questioned, eyeing Elena curiously as she began to snack on her fries once again. Elena huffed, frowning as she thought about it, unsure of what to do.