"Ok, let's go see baba" I coo as I take him back down.

"Baba" he happily squeals as we make our way down the stairs.

"I think I hear a Blaine" Sebastian says as he met us at the bottom of the stairs.

"Baba" Blaine squeals as Sebastian took him from me.

"That's right bud" he coos.

"We ready?" He asks.

"Yeah, just need to get his shoes and coat on" we bundle ourselves up and I pull Blaine's pushchair out.

"Ehh" Blaine whines as he puts his hand up as if to tell us he didn't want to go in there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ehh" Blaine whines as he puts his hand up as if to tell us he didn't want to go in there.

"No, come on bud, you've got to get in" Bas says as he clipped him in with a bit of a struggle.

"AAAHHH" Blaine thrashed against his harness but we decided to just leave the house and ignore him.

"Oh, it's starting to rain" Bas says as soon as we got outside. I pull Blaine's rain cover out and put it over the pushchair.

"AAAHHH" he cries as he tried to kick it off.

"Blaine, you gonna look out for the bus?" I coo as I tried to redirect his attention from being in the pushchair.

"A bus?" I coo as I noticed he started to calm down a little. We soon reach for the bus stop and wait at least 15 minutes. We got on and I remove Blaine's rain cover.

"Look bud, we're on a bus" Sebastian coos as we put the pushchair, facing us.

"Ah" he points out the window, he couldn't see much out of it but we just went along with it.

"Yeah, it's cool, huh?" The bus soon started up and Blaine was alright for the first five minutes until he whined to come out.

"Dada" he looks at me as he held onto the clips, he couldn't unclip himself but he knew where it was.

"No baby, you've got to stay there" I tell him.

"Baba" he whines at Sebastian.

"Yes, bud?" Bas looks up from his phone.

"He wants to come out but I know what'll be like, he'll want to get down, but if the bus were to suddenly stop, he's gonna fall over" I explain to Bas as he looked at me.

"Stay in there, bud" he tells him.

"Dada" Blaine starts to sob as he kicked off in his pushchair.

Infantilism Blaineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें