"I'm even more exited about the trip now! I wish this weekend would be over already." That has to be the first time that I've EVER said that.

"Yeah, to bad both you and Skip had to work tomorrow." Luke said picking up his phone.

"Luke are you-"

"Hey guys! Welcome to my keek which I am filming on a mini bus!!" He smiled to the camera, we all rolled our eyes at him. Such a keek whore.

"We are going camping for a week driving this lovely mini bus! There's Beau driving, there's April, and Skip's over there, and there are Jai and Sam, heres me, and there are James and Jenny, whoo hoo!!" He was acting like a three year old who had ate 32 bags of Skittles.

"So I'm pretty bored, I don't even know where we're going but I'm going now so BYE!!" He yelled at the phone then watching it all over again.

"You're such a freak." James said rolling his eyes at him, Luke gave him a glare in return. We drove around for about 20 minutes then we reached a Mcdonald's and went straight to the drive trough on our cool car!

"G'day and welcome to Mcdonald's, can I take your order?" A cheery woman greeted us.

"Hello miss, I am here to have something to eat on my sweet mini bus and my loser friends." Beau said in a posh accent.

"HEY!" We all yelled at that last thing he said. He grinned then asked us what we wanted. We all told him our orders and we drove of getting our food.

"Thank you for this lovely food!!" Jai yelled from the backseat at the girl handing us our food. She gave him a weird look and handed us the food quickly. We ate in the car, talking about what we were gonna do and where we would go but honestly, no one knew where to go.

***

"Bye guys!" I called and closed the door to the car. April and Jenny were gonna stay over at mines cause they were to lazy to walk back home and Beau was to lazy to drive them. We were just walking over to my house when I heard Jai call me. 

"Woah, no kiss? I wont see you until tomorrow night." He pouted. I heard the girls 'aww' behind me which made me smile even more.

"Why must you be so cheesy?" I asked him laughing.

"You like it." He grinned and leaned in. I locked my hands around his neck and pulled him a little closer then..

SPARKS!!

FIREWORK!!

BOOOM!

We pulled away slowly and smiled.

"I love it." I kissed his cheek one more time then walked back to the girls.

"I love you!" He yelled, still standing in front of my house.

"I love you too!" 

JAI'S POV.

"I love you too!" Then she disappeared inside with the girls. I still can't believe that I have a girl as amazing as her.

I never want to lose her. I was gonna tell her I loved her all the time, everytime I see her. I just can't lose her. I walked back inside and the guys were already playing Fifa. 

"Aw, thanks for waiting guys." I said sarcastically and sat down on the bed. They were too busy playing the game they couldn't even reply. They just grinned and focused back on the game.