reality || 1.3

//
Clarke could feel her heart racing at the speed of light, as she stood inside the fairly large elevator.
Despite the size, there where only two other people inside. Both looked equally as nervous.

Her eyes studied the girl standing slightly in front of her. She had dark brown hair, that was tired up in a messy like ponytail and wore a red jacket.
As if she could sense Clarke's eyes examining her, she turned around. That once nervous look on her face was replaced with a quick smile.

"Hey", Clarke polity replied before redirecting her eyes to the changing floor numbers.

"You new here?", she assumed it was the same girl she had been looking at. She returned her eyes to the girl and nodded.

"Yeh, I'm just starting my internship, names Clarke". They shock hands, a kind smile mirrored on each of their faces.

"Raven, and I'm here for my new internship also. You are looking at the new intern mechanic". She seemed proud as she announced, standing up a little taller with confidence.

"I'm nursing, I didn't know they were in need for a mechanic", Clarke began. "I mean, my mom has worked here for years and I would always be told about new internships. But congratulations anyway"

"Thanks, you two"

The elevator comes to a stop on the 15th floor of the office section of the hospital. Everyone steps out of the elevator, and begins walking down the left corridor.

"Well this is me", Clarke points to a connecting hall on her right.

"It was nice meeting you, we should go for coffee sometime", the girl gets out her phone and looks at Clarke, "give me your number and we can meet up".

Clarke nodded before reading out her number, "what was you name by the way?"

"Raven Reyes, I'll see you around"

They went their separate ways. Clarke more then thankful that a stranger in an elevator had help calm her nervous, and it looks like Clarke May have just found a new friend, she had hoped.
//