▫▪◽PROLOUGE◽▪▫

⭐3rd Person

"My test paper is disgusting."

     (1)Y/n announced while staring with a disgusted look towards her test paper that has a huge "F" mark. "Y/n! I got an A+! How about you?" Y/n's friend, (2)F/N, asked with a huge smirk in her face, knowing that the h/c head got an "F". Again. It wasn't like you were dumb, your actually one of the top students in every subject... Except for (3)h/s.

     "I wish I could cuddle with my catfriend. And then get married. And then escape to the My Hero Academia world!" Ranted the h/c head. Her friend stared at her with an emotionless face. When Y/n finally noticed, she sent a confused look towards the (4)f/h/c haired friend.

"Are you sure?"

     "Well, if it means leaving this retarded world, then YES!" Yelled the h/c head. Some of the students were startled, but still continued on with there lives.

"Okay."

     The young h/c haired girl held a confused and startled look, only to laugh. A very awkward laugh. While she was laughing, the bell rang signalling the students to get the hell away from the school. Who joyously agreed.

     "Well, gotta go, F/n! See ya later!" Y/n chirped happily while skipping away from her friend. 'I have a feeling that something good is gonna happen today!'
.
.
.
.
.

'Or not.'

▶Time skip when you're at your fabulous house

     "Another exhausting day, finally finished!" Celebrated the (5)e/c eyed girl. But the celebration was short lived when she suddenly glanced at the calendar. "But I thought... It was... Friday?" Y/n stared unbelieving at the calendar that has a check mark at the date today, that currently said it was Thursday. Frick, fracking Thursday. The h/c head groand and stomped back to her room.

     "Time to watch MY HERO ACADEMIA!" Cheered Y/n while skipping towards her laptop and turning it on, revealing a My Hero Academia wallpaper. She clicked on her downloads that revealed all 2+ seasons of the anime she was watching. She was watching the episode on where they had the USJ attack. (A/n: Sorry, forgot what episode it is.)

     After a while of watching, she suddenly got a notification about the anime.

'Are you enjoying the anime?'

'Yes/No'

     The h/c head was confused by the notification, but still clicked her answer