♥ first date: leo ♥

𝕝𝕖𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕪:

𝕝𝕖𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕪:

Honestly, Leo had no idea what he wanted to do for a date. It wasn't until he stumbled upon the neon lit ice skating rink in the popular part of town, that he knew it'd be the perfect first date.

Leo hasn't exactly been on a date before, so he wanted to make sure it played out in a way where you both had the best time. You two walked to the ice skating rink, a sweet conversation here and there. As you arrived, he payed - but, not without a bit of a complaint from you.

"That'll be $26 for 2 adult tickets." The cashier said as Leo was taking out cash.

"Wait no I'll ge-" He cut you off by paying and bringing you to get ice skates.

"Y/N, I'm treating you tonight - I'm not gonna let you pay." He replied with a sweet smile. You let out a sigh, as you walk to lace up your skates.

You both aren't skilled in iceskating at all, but, you manage to get on the ice - clinging to the wall. You're giggling as Leo tries to keep his balance.

Eventually you both get the hang of it as you wrap your hand around his, skating in sync. He's smiling and blushes a bit at your closeness - hoping that you'd think the pink on his cheeks are from the cold.

Speaking of the cold, you underestimated the weather that night and Leo graciously placed his beanie on your head warming up your ears. Leo thought you were the most adorable person ever, he could barely process the idea of even attending a date with you.

The rest of the night was spent with drinking hot chocolates, laughing, and falling quite a lot. 

( 307 words )

hi! i actually wrote this surprisingly quickly, this was also super adorable to write. and I'm running out of good lab rats gifs :( the next preference will be out soon though! <3