♥ first date: chase♥

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥:

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥:

Chase wanted to bring you to a movie, but going to a movie is pretty worn out in the world of first date ideas. So he resurrected it in a fun way by going to see a movie outdoors or, even better, at a drive-in movie theater.

He was going to pick you up at 8pm, and the movie started at 9. He wanted to make sure you were treated like a princess that night, he also wanted to impress you - did he forget how smart he is?? You wore something casual, but still "date attire". Both of you were ecstatic, he was keeping this a surprise so it was suspenseful when he showed up.

When you arrived his heart melted at the sight of you. You were in shock, you loved the idea of a drive in movie date - but, in your eyes that only happened in 80's movies.

He made sure to get tickets for your favorite movie m/n (movie name). You guys drove to what Chase said -

"These are the best seats here! I know it."

"I hope so, Einstein."

You guys shuffled around before the movie started, to get comfortable. He brought out snacks and drinks from the backs seats as the intro began.

15 minutes into the movie, and Chase hasn't focused on any of it. He's looked at you and him wrapped in a blanket in the front seats of his car. He nervously draped his arm around your shoulder as you moved closer to him.

In that moment all Chase felt was utter ecstasy, he smiled more that night than any before.

( 287 words )

sorry that it's been awhile ( 2 weeks ) i've been busy with school and such - also I'm separating these into different parts. So, next up - first date: adam davenport