Chapter 4

media is one of my favorite songs.

***Natsu's POV***
As soon as Luce vanished I was back in my house (Aka Lucy's apartment.) I looked around trying to find my blue haired fur ball of a best friend but I guess he was already at the guild. 'Welp I guess I should head there and tell them about Luce.' I thought I quickly got dressed and headed to the guild. Mira usually makes me breakfast most of the time now. Everyone always sulks around and is mopy without Luce there. Levy inly usually only hangs out with Gajeel and Pantherlily. Mira isn't as bubbly as usual, and happy well his name should be sad now. Lissanna tries to get me to go on jobs with her or always tries to cheer me up but it never really works. (A/N I like Lissanna I don't like Nali. #Naluforlife. She is just trying to be a supportive friend.) she and Lucy were close considering they haven't known each other long. I quickly ran to the guild and up to master's office. "Master." I yelled as I barged in. "What is it my boy. You look happy what happened." he looked kind of worried.
"Gramps something amazing happened....... I know Luce is alive. She is alive and with Zeref....." I finished in an angry tone. Gramps looked shocked and angry all while looking happy that Luce is still alive. "We have to save her. We need to get a search team going to find her......w-" "Gramps calm down let me explain. Luce told me that Zeref was going to use her as bait for........me." I told him. After I explained everything to him that Luce told me about (What I'm lazy) except for the pregnant thing he just nodded stroking his beard. "Hmmmm we need to think of a plan." he started to think about what we could do. "Gramps I have other news as well... Luce told me she is pregnant." I waited for him to respond but he didn't. "Gramps.." I questioned he looked at me and then "WHO IS THE FATHER." he roared with anger. "Calm down I am....." "COME ON WE NEED TO THINK OF A PLAN TO SAVE HER QUICKLY." He yelled out again. He went down stairs quickly and called out from the stage "LISTEN UP BRATS OUR DEAR BELOVED LUCY HEARTFILIA IS ALIVE AND WE ARE GOING TO GET HER." he yelled at the top of his lungs. You could hear people whispering about her being alive and well. "Master what do you mean she is alive." Erza called out. "I'll explain everything but first we need to go over a plan." Gramps called back out to everyone. "Alright lets get to planning on getting my Luce back." I shouted. Everyone gathered around a table to work on a plan.
***Lucy's P.O.V When she gets back from being with Natsu***
As soon as I got back Artemis gave me a big hug. "You are crying and were the whole time. What happened did you tell him about being pregnant?" she kept bombarding me with questions. "Artemis stop asking me questions and let me breathe first. Jeez." I took a big deep breath and looked to her. "Ok one question at a time,ok go."  "First off did you tell him about the kids?" she questioned in a curious voice. She gave me a slightly small smile, I explained everything that happened except for the proposal thing I would tell her later. "Hey Artemis can you take a look at the twins see how they are doing.....please for me I just want to know....you know to see if they are doing okay." I begged giving her my best puppy expression. "Ugh Lucy I hate it when you puppy dog eye me. Fine I will do it." she said "Yay!" I shouted and laid down and raised my tattered shirt to reveal my slightly swollen stomach. Artemis moved her hands above my belly and I could feel a cool relaxing feeling flow through my stomach. It was nice and relaxing.....then Artemis screams. "AHHHHHHH." She yelled out. "Artemis what is it? what's wrong?" I quickly asked trying to find out if it was my babies. "OMG LUCY I KNOW THE GENDERS OF THE KIDS." she yelled out again. "Artemis keep your voice down Zeref is going to hear you." I quickly whisper-yell. "Sorry i'm just excited. So do you want to know what their gender is?" she asked. "Yes please." I told her. "Ok so you have twins one is a girl and the other one is a boy!" she squealed. Now I can start thinking of names. Hmmm I need to tell Natsu. I'll ask him about names to. "Artemis we need to think of a plan to get out of here......"