Chapter 1

~Katherine's POV~

I was currently getting dressed and ready for the day after spending the night with Serena, trying to convince her to come on a journey with me for fun and explore the world and I'm not leaving until she agrees. I was currently in the bathroom with Absol, "So, how do I look?" I ask turning towards him after I finish up in front of the mirror. Absol stands up from his sitting position and smiles, "Absol Ab!" "Aww, Thanks Absol." I say smiling until I hear Serena scream and I quickly rush out of the bathroom towards the room which is just down the hallway. Absol gets in a fighting position after she gets in the room, "Serena! What's wrong?!" I ask/yell as I enter and notice a Fletchling on the table with Serena glaring as I let out a sigh of relief before coming over towards her, "You scared me." I say putting a hand to my chest as Serena giggles, "Sorry." Suddenly we hear her mom tell from downstairs, "Serena! Kat! Time for breakfast and training!" I take a glance towards Serena who groans as I chuckle before I respond, "Coming!" "Not again." Serena says tiredly. "Well, why don't we go out on an journey? Then maybe you can find something that's not related to Rhyhorn racing." I suggest as she shrugs, "Maybe, but I need a pokemon." Serena responds as she opens the window and stretches, "Morning, Rhyhorn!" she yells out has fletching sits on her head, "Hope today's interesting." She replies chuckling a bit as Fletchling starts taking off and flies out of the window. "Don't worry, I'm sure it will be." I say before exiting the room and heading towards the kitchen. "Morning, Mrs. Grace." I said as I entered the kitchen and got some bowls and pokemon food out. "Please, call me Grace." she says towards me as I only smile and nod back. 

"I'll be back in a second, I'm just going to be outside." I say as she nods and I exit out the front door where Rhyhorn is while Absol trails behind me and I get my pokeballs out smiling as I throw them in the air, "Come on out everyone!" I exclaim as my pokemon team come out of the pokeballs landing on the ground as Absol decides to join them landing, in order, Absol, Gardevoir, Liepard, Eevee, Dragonair, and Altaria. Dragonair hovering over the ground while Altaria is sitting on her tail. I set out the bowls and poured the respected pokemon food to the same kind of pokemon. "Eat up everyone." I say cheerfully as I also give Rhyhorn some food, "You too, Rhyhorn." I say smiling as I pat his head before I stand up and stretch. I watch as Serena pokes her head out of the door and smiles, "Come on, breakfast is ready." she says as I nod and follow her, "Don't go anywhere, alright?" I tell my team as they nod and I go inside.