Chapter 2

Chapter 2: I Will, Tonight

The fun with Stax was only the beginning for what was to be a very extraneous day for Jargon. As Tom stood there before Stax and him, bulging and appearing as a good fuck for the two ravenous lovers.

"So you sure you'd be interested Tom? Mark would most certainly be jealous..." Stax said in a teasing tone followed by a smirk, knowing Tom's love with Mark.

"That doesn't matter! Look at that hair on that twink! All Mark has is... ginger pubes. I can't even eat his pubes without wanting to vomit," Tom said in a tone that was just too truthful to be a lie. Jargon and Stax looked between each other before looking back at Tom, their minds deciding in unison.

"Okay, Tom, just because I pity your non-pubic hair life, I'll let you fuck me, but you have to promise me you won't tell James, alright?" Jargon felt sympathetic towards Tom, as James was the same way. Whenever Jargon would attempt to suck him off, James's dick's monocle would always get in the way, if only he didn't always have the right opinion! At least James let him tongue the gooey bits from his toes before bed.

"There's something else I want though from you guys..." Tom trailed off while looking embarrassed and glancing around the room.

"What is it Tom? I'd be up for anything really." Jargon said questioning what his poorly drawn friend must be desiring.

"A-are you sure? Once I get really sexual it's as though a beast is unleashed." Tom said with a worryingly sensitive tone.

"Whatever it is I'm sure it will only makes things turn out for the better!" Stax replied with a mix of glee and thirst upon his sweaty face.

"Okay then..." Tom trailed off and began rubbing his cargo shorts, almost to the speed of starting a fire within his trousers. "I want to eat your asshole, Stax," Tom zipped.

"You want to what!?" Stax was very startled.

"I want to be able to eat your dingleberries, Stax, and I want your asshole in my fucking mouth," Tom replied bluntly. Jargon was sitting, eagerly waiting for more cock-thrusting, but Stax was taken aback, for the only person who'd want that with him would be someone like the Nostalgia Critic.

"I don't just want to eat your ass and then fuck Jargon though, I want to do both simultaneously!" Tom nearly screamed while licking his lips and rubbing his member with the speed of a bullet. Jargon and Stax were again visibly taken aback by this, not only had their friend turned out to be quite the sexual deviant, but he was also reducing his cargo shorts to worn threads.

"U-uh ok then...." Jargon uttered with an unconfident tone mixed with horny joy. "T-Tom... I-I..." Jargon could hardly utter the words. "Fuck me, Tom, and I p-promise I won't steal your c-content anymore!" At the very mention of his content Tom's erection increased five fold and he grabbed Jargon with the strength of Zeus.

"I'm gonna make sure you can't walk for a week!" Tom screamed while beginning to fuck Jargon's supple asshole. Sadly, this supreme fucking came at the loss of Tom's cargo shorts which he forgot to unzip, resulting in them disintegrating after several strong thrusts which also gave Jargon severe rug burn on the lips and inside of his anus.

Stax was watching with amazement, as he wanted in so bad, and Tom realized this. "Get your ass over here, and let me eat, fucker!" Tom licked his lips as Stax hesitantly came over and laid his asshole above Tom's mouth.

Almost immediately, Tom grabbed his ass and pulled it close to his mouth. "I'm ready, Tommy," Stax squealed at Tom. Like a frog out to get his horse fly, Tom threw his tongue into Stax, and it almost instantly made him cum more creamy soup.

"Goddamn, that's some good chicken-noodle soup Stax," Tom gargled as he was eating it out of his asshole.

"I know! I love when Stax comes over for some nice cummings. He always fills me up!" Jargon agreed that Stax was a god who could cum the best soup anyone has had. "But Tom, my ass hurts so much. Could you please stop shoving your turkey dick in it for a bit? It just-"

"Shut up, Jargon, I have you covered," Tom then licked Stax's asshole, then Jargon's. The feeling of soup scraping up against his burning asshole was soothed and he couldn't be more relieved.

Stax got up. He hated how used he felt, and he hated the fact that he needed Jargon. The only way Stax could keep stealing Jargon's videos was by doing sexual acts with him, and he hated that. This hatred became an essence within Stax's body. An essence that flowed into his penis and gave him an even larger erection with more girth and a reddish tint to his oh-so sensitive flesh. Not only a larger erection, but it was the substance that caused him to have his semen turned into soup. "If you guys are done here, I think I'd like to do some less scandalous things, like making out for example," Stax proclaimed.

"Making out? Only atheists like my incel friend, Vincent, does that shit, and let me tell you, he's dead now," Tom replied cold-heartedly to Stax.

"W-w-well," Jargon started, "We can do anything we please, and we owe Stax anything for that delicious soup."

"Fuck, I guess you're right, Jargon, but I'm still a bit skeptical. How about you and him make out first, and I'll see what I think, okay?" Skeptical, Tom was. Making out? Only fools would do that.

Jargon stood facing Stax with an unsure look in his eyes before Stax took him by the head and engaged in a passionate tongue thrashing. This caught Jargon by surprise, making his microscopic trap penis even tinier in comparison to the monster cock that Stax was rubbing against him out of pure instinct. Stax then pushed his tongue even further into the back of Jargon's coy little head, beating his uvula with his tongue as though it were Assburger beating his girlfriend.

This of course made Jargon gag, giving Stax the perfect opportunity to plunge further into his throat, nearly engulfing all the delicious saliva that puny twink could produce. Jargon fought his instinct to struggle and let Stax penetrate deeper into him whilst moaning and becoming more erect. After what seemed like forever of esophagus exploring, Stax bit his tongue! This then cut off the loving, and it made just enough noise to arouse a lanky brit who started to approach the bathroom door with a slogginess unmatched by even the most diehard alcoholics.

"What the hell, Stax! What did you do? I know I'm not making out with you, that's for sure," Tom screamed at him.

"He bit m-my tongue! Stax why would you do that?" Jargon could hardly say without his tongue turning into his stats before his first Mumkey video, complete shit.

After several minutes of very loud arguing, the door was kicked down.

"Jargon! Why the fuck are they here, and why are they naked, you twat?" It was James. Everyone froze and looked up at him. They all knew he had the right opinion.