She put her hand on my cheek and smiled at me. "No problem, hun. Now, you go to your room and rest. I'll bring the water to you, as well as dinner when it's ready."

I smiled gratefully at her. "Thank you mom."

She smiled and patted me on the back and walked into the kitchen, while I walked into my room and collapsed onto my bed.

~~~

(Hunter's POV)

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

I actually kissed him!

But he didn't kiss me back.

Noah Chambers, the boy I've been in love with since sophomore year, didn't kiss me back.

And I felt like shit.

I didn't know what to do. After lunch, Noah didn't show up to classes, and I didn't see him at his locker, which means he probably skipped. Which makes me feel even more like shit, cause it means he felt so disgusted with the kiss that he just couldn't see me.

I needed to do something, but I didn't know what.

Once arriving back home, I began pacing in my room. It was a nervous habit of mine, when I didn't know what to do about something.

Apparently, I wasn't being very quiet with my pacing, cause my brother came storming into my room.

"Hunter, what the fuck are you doing?"

I continued with my pacing, not stopping to respond to Brody.

"Hunter." Brody came and grabbed me by my shoulders. "Hunter, what the fuck are you doing? Are you okay?"

I looked up at my brother. "I kissed him."

My brother seemed confused for a minute. "You...kisses him...?"

I sighed. "Yes Brody. I kissed Noah, okay?"

My brother had finally processed what I said. "Well, what happened?"

I looked back down again, not wanting to meet my brother's gaze. "He didn't kiss me back."

My brother looked sad, but didn't say anything. I removed myself from his grasp and started pacing again.

"Brody, I don't know what to do."

My brother sighed. "You have to talk with him. Clear the air between you two."

I looked up at my brother. "I can't do that. I don't think I could barely look at him right now."

Brody sighed again. "Hunter, keep in mind. Before you had a crush on him, he was still your best friend. Hell, he should still be your best friend. He is, right?"

I nodded.

Brody smiles. "You will be fine talking to him. He's not just someone you like, he's also your best friend, man. It's also healthy for you two. You can't delay this."

I chuckled at him. "Since when did you become so wise about your words?"

Brody laughed. "I guess since after I dated Kaitlyn. I learned things."

Kaitlyn was Brody's ex girlfriend. They ended a little over a year ago, when Brody caught her cheating on him. Brody believes that if they had talked more and better, things would be different, and they'd still be together.

I smiled at my brother. "Thank you, big bro. For all the advice you give me."

He clapped my shoulder. "What are big brothers for? Now, go talk to Noah. I'll be rooting for you."

I grabbed my keys off my desk, and flashed Brody a smile as I walked out of my room, and out the house to my car.

Time to go talk to Noah.

~~~

Hey guys! So I hope you like this chapter. I haven't edited it yet, so hope their aren't too many grammar mistakes. Sorry for that!

Qotc: What TV show are you obsessed with right now (if any) ?

Aotc: Currently obsessed with Shadowhunters. I'm only on season 1 lmao

Anyway, I hope you all like this chapter!

Bye fellow Wattpadians!