Chapter 1: Christopher

Start from the beginning

I continued to make my breakfast in peace until my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I reached for it and saw a message on the screen, from Chris himself.

 I reached for it and saw a message on the screen, from Chris himself

"You have to fucking kidding me." I mumbled to myself, not really sure at the fact of how he got my number I rolled my eyes in annoyance and stuffed my bagel into my mouth and grabbed a bottle or apple juice and made my way outside to the car, already feeling my blood boil from his presence and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

"Stacy, wait." My mom stepped in front of me, letting out a sigh.

"Yes?"

"Can you at least give Chris a chance?"

"If you're asking me to be nice, I can do. But you can't expect me to get along with him." I told her and I was serious about it too.

"Does dad know about this-"

"Your dad has no right to be in my business, just like I'm not in his."

Bet you I will tell him about it. Now that I'm older, I understand why my dad acted the way he did towards my mom and I'm not even mad at him for it.

"Whatever." I shrugged and walked past her. At this point, I didn't even really care what Chris was about. He wasn't my dad and will never be my dad, point blank period. We both can say 'hi' and "goodbye" to one another and that will just be the end of it. The less we talk, the less problems we will have and I know for a fact that everything will be okay if we keep it that way.

C H R I S

Waiting in the jeep on Stacy, I have to admit, I wasn't expecting for the mom to have that cute of a daughter and on top of that, if that was the case, I wouldn't be with her mom right now. Getting married at the court was a waste of time, but I'm not gonna rush it with her. Imma see how this goes and just go with whatever comes my way.

When I heard the front door close, I started up my jeep and watched as she walked my way. For someone her age, you can tell she had sort of a grown mentality and her body was a bonus for sure. I could get used to messing around with her any day, if given the chance.

"So you're just gonna stare?" She questioned, tossing her book bag in the back seat and sliding into the front seat, putting on her seat belt.

"You're welcome. Why you all pissy? Oh, and Happy Birthday." I put my seat belt across my chest and put the jeep in reverse and pulled out of the driveway and made my way down the street to the school.

"Can you just get to the school? I'm willing to be cordial, but no relationship will be made between us."

"Look, I get that this isn't the best way your mom should have made me known to you." I stated. "But give me a chance."

"Tuh." She slightly laughed and I looked over at her for a couple of seconds before turning my gaze back to the road.

"So that's a no?"

"Obviously."

I don't know what this girl's problem was, but I will break that shit quick. I might be 21, but let's make it clear, I can be just as bad as her mom and dad combined. The car ride was pretty quiet and she hasn't to look over at me. For whatever odd reason she hasn't, and I'm not gonna let this go. Not gon' lie, I'm already starting to like her and you can say it's too early, but I have a feeling this girl is gonna be a big part of my life forever.

Once we pulled up at the school, she reached to grab her bag, but I stopped her.

"Let me."

I undid my seat belt and stepped out of the driver side walking around seeing her getting out and feeling a few eyes on us, but it was nothing new for me anyways. I opened the back door and grabbed onto her bag for her and handing it to her.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." I gave her a small smile. "I knew you could be nice." I slightly touched on her chin and she pulled back from me, showing a small smile on her lips.

"All that pretending isn't gonna get you anywhere princess."

"No, you just don't get too comfortable, Chris."

I let out a small chuckle and looked around the school for a glance. "You know.." I stepped a little closer to her. Close but not too close. "You can call me daddy."

"I-" She paused for a minute, as I saw a light blush come from her face.

"I'll stick with calling you Chris."

"You won't for long."

She looked at me in confusion and I just smiled and shrugged, closing my doors to my jeep and I noticed her friends coming her way, which is my que to leave her be for the moment.

"I'll pick you up later." I stated, pinching at her arm softly before walking back to the driver's seat.

"And we will go shopping!" I yelled to her out the window and seeing her shake her head at me, but was soon distracted by her friends that gathered around her. I started the jeep back up and made my way out of the parking lot.

____

This book is in the process of being rewritten and edited. NEW visuals will be put into this book along with NEW content so I apologize in advance for the confusion and grammar mistakes that are present in this book.

Also, I can ONLY add so much to the chapters since it's been almost 8 years this book has been written and my mindset has changed and just to make sure it stays on the plot. I will change details every now and then to match the course of this book, but I will make sure to add enough information to where it is enjoyable.

Tianna (: