Chapter 23

Camilles POV

(im skipping the part when they went to their date, so this is when shes home)

Matt, or should i say boyfriend.

Eeeek yes i said boyfriend, he asked me on our date over a cute picnic on the beach as the sun started to set. So now he dropped me off but not before kissing me passionately. I walked inside the house and into the living room to face Taylor while karli is sitting on the couch. "Hey tay" i smiled. he smiled nervously back then sighed. "Um hey Camille, i uh, i know the past about you um cutting"he blurted out. my face went blank then i gave karli a dead stare. "YOU TOLD HIM?!!" I shouted. "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT TELL KARLI, I TRUSTED YOU" i continued sobbing a bit. "Camille Im sorry, We were just talking and it came out i didnt mean to Camille!" Karli cried. i shool my head "I trusted you and you go ahead and tell someone about my past, a past that was dark and horrifying for me YOU THINK I WANTED TO CUT, NO IT WAS WITH ALL THE STRESS AND PRESSURE!" I continued to shout. She just sat to cry. "Y-you used to cut?" Cameron asked quietly. "Fuck" i cried. I just grabbed my penny and ran out the door. Fuck Karli. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE DO THAT?! im so annoyed right now. I shouldnt have told her, i shouldve locked my doors. As much as i blamed her i blamed myself too. And now Cameron knows about it, what would he think about me now. He probably hates me i mean why would he want a sister who cuts. To make things better it starts to rain great. Where the hell am i. I see a tree and decide to climb it and sit there because why not. My phone begins to ring, so i decide to check it.

Da bro Cam:

Camille where are you?

ARE YOU OK??!!

WHERE DID YOU GO?!

CAMILLE IM SERIOUS I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT

PLZ DONT DO ANYTHING TO HARM YOURSELF

ok that one text got me a bit mad i know im mad a bit but i wont cut just because of that, smh

To Da bro Cam:

ok

From Matt da bae:

Babe are you ok?!

Plz Answer

MY HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS PLZ ANSWER

I LOVE YOU

CAMILLE, CAM TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED, I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE YOU.

CAMILLE PLZ TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!

To Matt da bae:

I love you too, and honestly idk where i am, im just sitting on the tree right now in the pouring rain.☺

from Matt da bae:

what do you see around you?Get off that tree before you get hurt

To matt da bae:

a lake, a bench , an ice cream shop and OMG a little pet shop ill go there.

From Matt the bae:

i know where you are, and nvm stay on that tree knowing you, you'd slip and fall.

to Matt da bae:

psh no i wont but ok

min later he responds

From Matt da Bae:

im here

i look down below amd sure enough he was. "Ok so im gonna count to three and you jump down ok?'' matt said i nodded. "1,2..ooh a rainbow" he said i jumped and we both fell with a thud. "ugh you were supposed to say three" i said. "You were supposed to jump on three" he remarked i rolled my eyes. We just layed there watching the rainbow."Camille you know if theres any problems you dont have to harm yourself, let me be tour razor" matt whispered pecking my forehead. i smiled and nodded. "I love you matt" "I love you Camille" he said and we both leaned in for a kiss.

KARLI PLZ READ FOLLOWING ALONG WITH OTHER READERS

Chapter 23 will have a part 2 including karlis pov during the fight where things start to get intimate ill update soom