Act 2: Pet shop boy encounter

Every morning at 10 o clock I open my pet store normally I stop off by Starbucks to buy the usual cappuccino coffee drink with no added sugar. Apart from that I live an ordinary life. I ride my bike here.

(Behind the shop counter) Annabelle reading a newspaper, so far no costumer has entered. Seconds later she hears the door go (bell) sound on top.

Annabelle: "Gooday!"

Male: Hello

Annabelle pitches her right arm, hint of physical attractive with another person.

Annabelle: Is there anything I can help you with?

Male: Eh let me think have you got any hamsters?

Annabelle: Ha (smile) we we've got plenty of hamsters in this pet store. Your bound to find the perfect one. So What kind are you specifically looking for?

Male: brownish, white hamster.

Annabelle: Okay, I just know what your looking for! come with me at the back here.

Annabelle walking far ahead guiding this stranger male to the hamster he wants to purchase.

Close-up of the hamster running around on his wheel.

Male: Geez, this hamster is fantastico. He'll feel right at home in my new apartment.

Annabelle: Oh so your new to the neighbourhood huh?

Male: I'm sorry?

Annabelle: You mention you have a new apartment.

Male: Yes.. (giggle) sorry kind of get sided tracked sometimes, yeah cosy studio 1 bedroom apartment. It will do for now. Until I have a better job.

Annabelle: I think that's awesome... (silence) What's your name anyway? just out of curiosity.

Male: Names Jared

Annabelle: Nice to meet you Jared my name is Annabelle. Smiling to one another.

Jared: What a lovely name you. You from around these parts?

Annabelle: Of course I am, what's a guy like you shopping in a pet store huh?! haha.

Jared: I'll tell you the real reason why I came here. My mother recommended it was the best pet store in New England. So I took her word for it. Is that good enough for you?

Annabelle: Interesting. I'm Wondering if your mother is a regular costumer of mine, she might of sent you here to set me up with you and me. No that would be ridiculous wouldn't it? haha. Silly thought.

Jared: Afraid not Annabelle. I am devoted my love to another close to my heart. I have a girlfriend and we both attend university.

Annabelle: No wonder you dress in casual clothes. Your a university student. Very impressive.

Jared: studying compute science, writing coding, programming etc.

Annabelle: Really? cool stuff. I'm more of a book, music, art self-obsessive eccentric geek.

Jared: Wow! I love music and the arts too. Hey Annabelle I better go. (Text message from his girlfriend)

Annabelle: Oh... no you go don't worry about me. I do this job for a living just to put some food on the table. And pay my parents rent haha. Will we meet again? at some unfortunate time and place.

Jared: Yeah, sure I'll pop by sometime in the week for definite.

Annabelle: Alrighty then you have a nice day. Nice meeting you Jared anyways (hand shake) goodbye talk to you later!

(End scene)