Chapter 3

I didn't stop to think. I just followed his command and I tugged myself loose of Nathan and ran. I sprinted down the hallway towards the bedroom with no intention of actually getting away. It all just seemed so primal. Nathan was the predator and I was the prey. And I was happy with that. I hadn't been this turned on in a long time and the thought of a naked and hard Nathan chasing after me spurred me on. And I knew, what with the adrenaline and lust mingling between us, Nathan would fuck me hard. Just the way I liked it.

As I burst into our bedroom, I tripped over a pile of laundry by the foot of the bed and landed face down on the mattress. I was on my knees desperately trying to get away when I felt a calloused hand grab my ankles and pull. Effectively dragging me across the mattress. My survival instincts kicked in and I fought Nathan's hold. I tried yanking my foot out of his hands but to no avail. I was at Nathan's mercy. Just then, Nathan flipped me over to face him and I got my first real look at the alpha male version of my boyfriend.

Nate didn't look like Nate. Yes, he had the same dark hair. Yes, he had those blue eyes I loved so much. His strong build was the same. Muscle upon muscle. My boyfriend's body could have been carved from granite. But that's where the similarities ended. Because Nathan had never looked at me like that. Like he wanted to eat me alive. Nathan flashed me a devilish grin and I felt my pussy tighten in anticipation. I was equal parts terrified and excited about what was to come.

As Nathan dragged me further down the bed and closer to his body, my eyes traveled down to his cock and stayed there. I loved Nathan's cock. Nestled in a bed of black hairs, his long steel length stood to attention. His cock was hard and ready with the head already leaking cum and I couldn't stop myself from licking my lips. It had been awhile since I'd used my mouth on him and I missed his musky taste on my tongue.

"Like what you see, baby?" Nathan said with a smirk and my eyes shifted to meet his.

"Uhhuhh." I nodded from my position in bed. Nathan stood over me with his hands still around my ankles and my feet planted on his chest. From this angle, he seemed so big. So primal. So raw.

"Don't worry. I'll let you have a taste later. But now its my turn to taste you." Nathan said before kneeling by the foot of the bed and throwing my legs over his shoulders. I barely had a second to process what was happening when I felt Nathan push up my skirt and rip through my thong. The sound of my panties tearing filled the air but my pussy wasn't left exposed for long because suddenly Nathan's mouth was on me. Kissing. Licking. Sucking. He licked me from one end to another and I arched my back in sexual frustration. My hands somehow ended up in his hair and I gripped Nathan harder as he brought me closer and closer to the brink of ecstasy.

I whimpered as Nathan sucked on my swollen clit and my boyfriend groaned in response. Nathan's fingers spread me apart and his tongue drove deep into me. Into my most intimate regions.

"Fuck, baby, you've got such a pretty pussy. And you fucking taste amazing." Nathan said as he lapped at my juices. His hand on my thigh flexed as he pulled my legs further apart. Baring every part of me to his heated gaze. Just then, Nathan speared one thick finger into me and I cried out in lust. His finger pumped into me and with the added suction on my clit I was about ready to burst. My eyes closed involuntarily as I begged Nathan to let me cum.

"Please..." I moaned as he continued to eat me out.

"Look at me." Nathan demanded from between my thighs and I forced myself to look at him through my lustful haze. When my eyes met his, my pussy swelled further. Nathan kept his eyes locked on mine as he tongued me harder. I moaned in desperation and ground myself shamelessly onto his face. I needed relief. The kind of relief only Nathan could give me.

"Nathan please." I begged. I needed more pressure. More fingers. More something. I was so close to cumming. Just a little push and I'd experience the orgasm of my life.

"You want to come baby?" Nathan teased and I pulled at his hair in frustration. He knew perfectly well what he was doing to me. Nathan nipped at the skin on my thigh as punishment and I moaned. He rubbed his 5 o'clock shadow against my thighs and the delicious friction turned me on even further if that were possible.

"Answer the question. Do you want to come?" Nathan asked again and I nodded in desperation.

"Do you want to come on my mouth or my cock?" He asked next and my heart skipped a beat in excitement.

"Both." I said hesitantly. I didn't know what the right answer was so I decided to go with the truth.

"Good girl." Nathan purred before diving back in between my thighs. His mouth resumed eating but this time he added an extra finger inside me. Stretching me further. I moaned in relief as I fucked Nathan's face. Just then, Nathan sucked hard on my clit and my orgasm crashed into me. I cried out in sweet relief as I came with Nathan continuing to lap at my juices. I don't know how long I came but as my orgasm left me I laid spent on the bed. From between my thighs, Nathan stood and moved to crawl over me. Covering me with his muscled body.

The lower half Nathan's face glistened with my juices and I shuddered with desire. I don't know how I could even think of sex after that orgasm but that's what Caveman Nathan did to me. From over me, Nathan leaned on his forearms and kissed me. The taste of Nathan and my pussy mingling together on his tongue was a forbidden flavor and my hands gripped Nathan's shoulder. His lips repeatedly slanted against mine as he took my mouth with a ferociousness I had never experienced before. His tongue pumped in and out into my mouth as his cock ground into my mound. So soon after my first orgasm, my pussy was extra sensitive and every move Nathan made brought me closer and closer to the edge.

Nathan's hands tangled in my hair and tugged on the brown locks. Baring my throat to his kisses. Nathan bit and sucked the skin of my neck as he unrelentingly rubbed himself against me. Teasing me with his cock.

"Nathan." I moaned as I dragged my fingernails down his back in punishment of his teasing. I'd never been so ready for his cock in my life. I tried shifting my body closer to his cock but his hold in my hair tightened to the point of sexual pain.

"Baby, please let me come." I panted. My orgasm was just out of reach that it drove me insane. And without warning, Nathan drove his cock inside me. Impaling me on his hard merciless length. I cried out as my back arched almost painfully. Nathan groaned animalistically as he started to piston in and out of me. He drove into me so hard that the headboard knocked against the wall loudly. The only sounds in the room where the sounds of skin on skin slapping as Nathan fucked me and our moans of ecstasy as we both chased our orgasm.

My nails dug further into Nathan's back and any other time, I'd feel bad but not now. Not when all my thoughts were focused on Nathan taking my body in an almost brutal way. With every thrust, his cock pushed against my already sensitive clit. Nathan pumped harder and faster and with skilled fingers pinched my clit and I was off. I yelled out Nathan's name as my orgasm slammed into me and my pussy clenched around his cock. With a final thrust, Nathan rammed into me and his cock twitched as he emptied inside me. Nathan groaned as he came and after a second, he turned to collapse on the bed beside me.

Both us took a minute to catch our breathes after that marathon. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I couldn't believe that Nathan was capable of turning into such a raw primal person. A person that had fucked me like I was the air he needed to breath. Like his cock couldn't bear to be separated from me.

This was exactly what I had fantasised about and more.

So much more.