Chapter 2

"Babe, I'm home!" I said as kicked off my heels. The soles of my feet ached and I was ready for a power nap. As I passed the living room, I was suprised that Nathan wasn't planted in front of the TV. That was his usual M.O. Work. Gym. Then ESPN. I was used to coming home to the sounds of Nathan yelling profanities at various sports teams on screen.

"Babe?" I voiced as I continued into the kitchen. I dumped my handbag onto the kitchen island and turned to peer into the refrigerator. Maybe I'd make spaghetti for dinner. Or stir fry. Or maybe we'd just order pizza. I bent down to peer into the freezer as I inspected its contents. Or maybe I'd heat up a couple of frozen pizzas.

"Nate, do you want some-" I started to call out from my compromising position when I felt 2 hands grasp my hips. I was tugged back and I couldn't hold back a squeak as I fell onto Nathan.

"What the hell? You scared me!" I yelled as I tried to turn to face him. But I couldn't escape Nate's iron hold.

"Quiet." Nathan commanded in a deep voice and something inside me responded to his tone. I felt myself getting wet just from that one simple word. I wasn't paying attention earlier but I slowly came to realise that Nathan was naked behind me. Through my clothes I could feel every hard plane of his body. His muscled front rubbed against my back and I almost purred in heat.

"What has gotten into you?" I said as I still tried to tug loose.

"I said quiet, Lee." Nathan replied before kissing my neck in the exact spot he knew would drive me crazy. I moaned from the heat of his mouth on my skin. He lightly sucked on my neck and my knees weakened. My nipples hardened to points in my bra and I could feel moisture gathering between my legs. From behind me, Nathan started to grind his rock hard erection into the crack of my ass through my skirt. Knowing that only one layer of cloth separated Nathan's body from my own sent my libido into overdrive.

"Nate.." I moaned. I meant to ask him what he was doing but he'd started tugging on my ear lobe with his teeth. Instead of trying to pry his hands loose from around my waist, I'd interlaced my fingers with his. Bringing our bodies closer.

"I don't think-" I started to say when I suddenly felt a smack on my bottom through my skirt. It didn't hurt but I was jolted into awareness. As soon as I felt the smack, my pussy tightened in anticipation and my panties got uncomfortably wet.

"I said quiet." Nate commanded as he rubbed the spot he'd smack to lessen the sting. I whimpered as he continued to ground his erection into me. I could feel every steel edge to him and I wanted more. I needed more. I didn't know this side of Nathan existed but I was pleasantly surprised. From out of nowhere, Nathan's hand detached from my hips and snaked up to palm my breast. Hard. From through my bra and shirt, he managed to twist my nipple. The jolt of pain was accompanied by a cry as I felt my pussy throb in anticipation.

"Is that you want, baby? You want me to fuck you hard?" Nate said as he peppered kisses along my neck and shoulder. On the word 'hard' he lightly bit into my shoulder. Marking me as his and igniting the flame of desire low in my belly.

"Y-y-yes." I managed to choke out. I couldn't think straight. The only thought that ran through my head was Nathan. His mouth. His hands. His cock. Fucking me in bed. Fucking me on the kitchen island. Fucking me against the wall.

"Then run."

Due to some technical errors Chapter 3 is located at the back of the book. Sorry for the mess-up and if this annoys anyone.