Chapter Eleven

•••

Louis' POV

Indescribable.

There were fireworks, sparks, magic.

We layed there in my bed for like 5 minutes. I kissed him, I kissed Harry. It felt like perfection.

I have memories of being in high school and always being one of the nerds who would go inside at lunch with my friends and make puzzles in our classroom. Oddly, it reminded me of this moment here. When you would finally complete a puzzle, after weeks of struggling and having those gears turn in your head, trying to think of what the next move should be to just move even an inch further, the pieces would finally click and the outcome was perfect.

If it felt so great to be with Harry like this, then why did I feel regret bubble in my stomach ?

I got this bad feeling. A feeling that told me that I shouldn't be there and that I was doing the wrong thing.

This is bad.

I have a girlfriend.

Eleanor and I were together still, regardless of whatever I was feeling towards Harry. I was mad at her, she had cheated on me and I really liked this lanky frog. But, even after all that, I was still with her. So, this was wrong.

Unfortunately, not every story is a happy one.

"Harry, get out," I spoke, voice gruff, cold and dark. My emotionless face showed that I was serious.

"Lou-"

"Now," I said, louder. I felt him swallow beneath me before he nodded at my command and left.

I know I told him I wouldn't be angry if we kissed, but I didn't think that through. I guess I finally came to my senses and realised what I was doing was wrong. I'm straight.

I kicked the wall with only two things running through my head.

1. Louis, you hurt her.

2. Mum would be so disappointed.

Harry's POV

I don't know what happened, I remember it all being such a blur.

First, we're kissing, and then the next thing I know I'm being kicked out of his house. Yeah, I'm confused too.

Was I bad ? Well, it was the first time he kissed a boy. Maybe he realised that he was actually just straight. Am I too gay ? Is it my stupid nose or am I too flamboyant for him ?

Whatever it was, I was willing to fix it.

It was an odd feeling, one of which I have never had before. I've been with some guys in my past but none of them has had the effect on me as Louis did.

I couldn't help it, the boy was constantly on my mind. Those eyes that were oh so ocean blue that you could just dive into, that blindingly sunny smile that made his perfect eyes crinkle at the sides, the small patch of freckles under his right eye, everything about him was on my mind.

I would be on my phone or reading or talking to someone and I would tell myself the same thing, "Come on Harry, he's just another person. Stop being weird. It's obvious he doesn't like you back so if you can stop thinking about him for two simple minutes, then we should be good."

But it would never work. Every song, every colour, heck, every word or sound would bring him back into my mind. The angelic sound of his laughs and giggles, the way he would apologise to an object if he dropped it or bumped into it.