Chapter 2

By noon we were in Aeropostale. I got this really cute white shirt that says "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone" with raspberry colored sleeves, to match my raspberry colored UGGs. Next we went to Rue21 and got matching light blue tribal tanks. They are so cute! Then we ventured over to Sephora so Riley could get a new jade colored eyeliner to replace the old one. When she finished checking out we went to Bath & Body Works so I could get their new fragrance "Mad About You". Then we stopped at Victoria's Secret but I'm not telling you about my lingerie because that is creepy and weird.

Once we left and got everything in the car we went to Crossgates. God.. shopaholics..

Riley and I start off with Starbucks. She got a Cotton Candy Frappé, whereas I got an Iced Mocha Frappuccino. Delicious. Next, we head over to Forever 21 and once again get matching pink cropped tops with daisies on them. After that we stopped at Hot Topic and I got a Sleeping With Sirens bracelet, a Black Veil Brides bracelet, and a Falling In Reverse bracelet. They are my new babies. Before we head home we go over to Orange Julius. I get Triple Berry and Riley gets Strawberry Banana.

After I drop Riley back home I pull in my driveway, unlock the door and go upstairs to check on my sister.

Mae Lee is my younger sister. Mae is 13. She is practically a baby. She is a pain in the ass, but my best friend and I love her dearly.

Once I showed her all my stuff she told me about a new social media app she is obsessing over, so I downloaded it and went to my room.

I logged onto the app my sister loves. I guess it's called Tumblr but I don't understand why it isn't spelled Tumbler? I just don't get it. (I'm kidding tho I know what tumblr is!)