"Ahhhh......" A soft and muffled moan comes from the bathroom.

Oh, this is torture. I know what he is doing in there and I can only imagine what he is like. I want to see him, and I want to be the one to make him feel better. How can I get in there?

I slowly walk to the bathroom door and I can hear some more muffled sounds, but I can't make out what he is saying. However, I'm pretty sure that he is moaning, but I'm sure that he now has something in his mouth to try and hide his beautiful voice. Oh, I want in there so bad.

I hold my breath as I reach out and try the bathroom door knob. I sigh in disappointment when I find it is locked. However, I'm not giving up yet. Just hearing his cute and seductive voice has me getting hard now. It doesn't help with my mind trying to picture what Dimples looks like while he is stroking himself.

I can't take it any longer and my length is begging for some attention. What do I do? I want to be in that bathroom right now with Dimples and I want to have him wrapped around my throbbing member, but I can't force myself on him. As more images of what I want Dimples to do dance around in my mind, I can't take it any longer. I lean my body against the door frame and sigh.

Slowly another soft and clear moan goes from the bathroom. "Ahhhh....."

Oh, this is too much.

I put my hand on the bathroom door and I softly whisper, "Dimples, let me in. I need to see you."

My shaft is aching to get out of my jeans and my body is aching to feel Dimples touch again. I had him so close and he was in my arms, but he got away before I could get more. However, having to listen to him moaning in the bathroom, while I'm on the other side not being able to do anything is too much. I need him next to me and I want to kiss him.

I slowly lean my head against the door and whisper one more time, "Dimples, I need you right now."

To my surprise, the bathroom door slowly opens just a little bit and Dimples peeks out from inside. He is blushing and I see in the mirror behind the door that he is holding up his pants.

Wait. Is he not finished? Or did he just finish?

With the saddest puppy dog face that I can do, I look at Dimples and whine, "I need some help. Someone got me all aroused and left me alone to go stroke himself in the bathroom alone. I need you, Dimples."

Dimples eyes suddenly pop wide open as he looks at me and then he slowly moves his eyes down my body to the rather large bulge in my pants. I'm not going to hide it. He did this to me, and I want so desperately for him to help me relieve myself. Only his touch will satisfy my needs now.

I beg, "Please help me. It was your seductive moans that pushed me over the edge. Please."

Dimples is frozen in place and he doesn't say anything.

I try my luck and I slowly push the bathroom door open. Luckily, Dimples isn't holding it and the door slowly swings open.

I take a second to enjoy the view in front of me. Dimples' pants are still undone, and he is holding them up with one hand, but one side is practically falling off his hips and I can see some skin. Oh, it looks so gorgeous. I would love to be running my fingers over that little bit of skin right now. I bet it feels just as good as what I think it does.

Dimples is still frozen in place.

Oh, what should I do? I don't want him to run away. I must keep him right here in front of me.

I lower my head and softly whisper, "Can you help me with my problem?"

I anxiously watch Dimples to see if he does anything. However, Dimples doesn't move. His eyes are now locked on with mine and I think I'm starting to have some hope that things will go my way. I think Dimples is really going to help me.