Chapter 32

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Kimmon POV

Am I dreaming? Did my Dimples really get aroused by being next to me? Is that really true?

Oh, he was looking so cute when he was all flustered and embarrassed. I wanted to just keep him in my arms. I did try really hard, but he finally got enough strength and he was finally able to break free of me, but I think he is a little more endowed than I thought. If the size of him half hard is any indication of what he will be like when he is completely hard, I think I'm in for a real treat.

Then he runs off. I know that he isn't ready for more yet, but at least I know where I stand with him now. He is attracted to me and he clearly likes me. Yes!!

Well, I finally figured out that I liked him too, when he was assaulted. I didn't know that I had this strong of feelings towards him until that happened. I wanted to rip that guys arms off for hurting my Dimples. Yes, I realized that I was unconsciously already calling him my Dimples. I even accidentally said it in front of the King. Oh, that was a big mistake. King almost came unglued and was going to throw a punch at me. Well, that would have been a big mistake if he did, because I would have had to defend myself and that means that I would have fought back. More than likely, I would have made a few people mad and maybe even seriously hurt the King too. Now, that wouldn't have been good for anyone.

I know that Dee and Shane are right. We all need to get along since the prince and Tae are dating. I'm trying but the King is making it really hard. He is so arrogant, but he seems to be able to push all of Bas's buttons just right. I have never seen Bas this mad at anyone before. Even with his last boyfriend, Steve. Now that guy was arrogant just like King, but he was even arrogant with Bas, which surprised me, and I knew from the beginning that it was only going to end with Bas having a broken heart. Steve seemed to want to only be with Bas because everyone wanted him, so it didn't come to any surprise when Bas and I went back to our apartment and found Steve having sex with some girl and some guy. Talk about someone thinking that they are better than everyone else. Who in their right mind would think that taking people back to your boyfriend's apartment and having sex in his bedroom would be all right? And, not just one partner but two. Not even Bas does a threesome. Well, not that I'm aware of. He likes to make love to someone that he is in love with and not some random stranger that he picks up. Okay, when Bas is drunk, he has tried that, but I have stopped him each and every time, so he still technically hasn't had a one-night stand. He has come close, but I wouldn't let it go that far because I know that he would hate himself the next day.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted when I hear a soft moan coming from the bathroom.

My heart suddenly skips a beat. Is that what I think it is? Is Dimples actually jerking himself off in the bathroom?

I slowly walk over to the bathroom door and I don't know if I really want to know or not. My heart is pounding so hard that if I hear one more thing, that I may just lose it, too. I have been fighting so hard to keep myself calm when I could feel Dimples' length pressed again me. I almost exploded right then and there. Oh, I fought with all of my might to keep myself under control and then when he was blushing so hard and embarrassed, I wanted to pounce on him. I have never wanted someone as much as I have wanted Dimples.

Spending that night in my room together was almost too much for me. I nearly tried to kiss him so many times but every time that I got close, Dimples would move around, and I quickly pulled away. I was so afraid that he didn't feel the same way for me, but now I know that I shouldn't have been worried.