Boy

Hello, guys, it's been a while hasn't it, yknow with school and everything else going on but I have never thought about how many people actually liked my story and I really appreciate it, I've got way better with my grammar so thank you for helping me anyways hope you like It and keep commenting please.

I'm sorry, as Deku heard the boy in the black jacket say.

Sorry, Deku repeated looking up at the strange kid, is he ok, is he alright to say those things to me does he not know I'm a villain maybe he'd never heard of me on the news before well I suppose that's a good thing as the boy was slightly confused.

It's ok your fine, it was just an accident.
As midoriya fakes that smile to reassure him.

Oh ok, so do I know you from somewhere?? as the colored hair boy down at his eyes?

Ummmm huh??  I don't understand how can he know me, did we meet somewhere I don't remember it's all fuzzy.

I uh... I don't really know if I know you midoriya shaking his head back and forth.

Oh ok...I just thought you were someone I knew but wait did you always have green hair todoroki said

Umm yeah, why?

WAIT!!! you also have freckles, midoriya is that you? As todoroki examine his face a little bit more. 

Huh? Did u just say Midoriya.....how do you know my name as the boy was shortened with a hug.

As he held onto the small boy gently crying with tears of joy, oh how relieved he was that midoriya was alive and well but little did he know he was already shattered

Midoriya I've missed you so much ever since you left I wasn't able to function, I thought about u everyday you was my best friend how can I ever make it up to you I wasn't there when you really needed me I left you there to defend for yourself I should've walk u home that night but instead I watched u leave alone because I wanted to talk more, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please forgive me as he cried onto the boy shirt leaving a little damp spot on It

Umm ok, It's ok I'm fine you did nothing wrong as midoriya told a tale.

Dang, he knows, I will have to kill him now but hey it wouldn't be as annoying midoriya grinned.

Midoriya since your back let's get something to eat shall we as todoroki let go of the small boy.

Yeah, lets as they both agreed to go to a carnival or a park but todoroki didn't know that midoriya was trying to terminate him.

However, as they arrive at the fair which looked beautiful During the night oh how the lights burn through the night sky as they soon saw an ice cream truck.

Hey, midoriya do you want some ice cream todoroki offers.

Awww thank you your so sweet as he chuckled