darkness

Hey guys, sorry, its been a while but here is the third part of the story please enjoy and follow me for more.

Midoriya POV:
Darkness all around me as I attempt to move my hands.
P-please sir w-where am I The five phrases I manage to say as my eyes were slightly opening

? Deku what a gorgeous name fits you perfectly But unfortunately, you're in my basement green bean haha so make yourself comfortable because you're going to be here awhile sweet cheeks!
A dark figure said as it moved closer to me.

?Huh what do you mean? basement as my hand move slowly off the hardened cement floor but only to find myself hooked up to a steel pole.

", See what I mean my little deku now don't move I just need to see your face as the man in black came to deku putting his boney hands on his his face," looking for some kind of facial expression which brings him such pleasure

W-what are you going to do to me I asked scared shaking a bit.

Don't worry about it I'll make sure  not to kill you, my precious little boy,"
As he gave me a creepy giggle then walked away to a tray of tools he had on side of him

W-what a-are you d-doing Deku  said looking at him grabbing the scalpel with its sharp blades,'
Don't fear this will only sting for a little while it's going to be so much fun," 

!well for me at least as he came to my hand and slit a deep cut that went deep down to my vines.

Aaaaaah p-please stop I screamed as he continues to cut me open like we were playing a game of operation.

Hold on doll it's not over yet we barely got started as he laughs uncontrollably..........

Please ......stop!.....IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE !! I screamed as my voice was giving out from the pain he was causing.

Why? Why is this happening to me I didn't do anything wrong  I did everything society told me to.

I thought heroes are supposed to save people but why am I in this situation it's already bad enough that I lost my mother a few days ago to these sinners I said as I began to lose consciousness from the lack of blood.

While this unknown figure continues to harm me.

Then he moves to my abdomen opening it up.

But the only thing I could hear is my flesh being moved around like a human chopping an animal I said as he grabbed one of my organs pulling it out and sitting it on my face.

Noo!! I can't take it I yelled
The pain was too unbearable as I tried to kick him away. But only cause him to shatter my legs

Haha, little Deku you shouldn't have done that as he took my legs and bowed them the other way."

Aaaaaahhh!! As I wailed grunted

For as long as I could feeling all the oxygen I had left. leave from my body

So after I dropped on the ground wishing and praying that someone would come to help me, anyone I didn't care who.

As my body felt lifeless it was bent and blooded from the deep gashes he made on my stomach and legs to the extreme blood lust.

Ok little deku this is getting us no where," I am now going to try something new I'm going to now cut open your heart he says as he smiles giving me a glare