Cant you see youre smothering me

Ciel's POV

        "I-I don't know. It-Its like the memories are there, but I-I can't reach them." I laid my head in my hands. This is worse than when my memories where.... Where what? My head was throbbing now. I looked up at the man. Wait- what was happening to his face? It- it was changing... becoming, blurry. The- The room, it was spinning...

        Sebastian's POV

        "Bocchan!" I caught him as he was falling off the counter. I put my ear to his chest. Good, he was breathing fine. I grinned down at the young earl. "You didn't even finish your soup, bocchan."                     He began coughing, and I looked down at him worried. The sword itself should never have done this kind of damage. But the poison it had been tipped with... Jigoku no nayami no tane no doku- Hell-bane poison. Enough of it would kill the devil himself- even just a drop could have killed C- Young Master. But he was alive, meaning the poison was dilluted. I had searched everywhere- There is neither an antidote, nor hope of making one when it comes to the toxin. Even a demon as powerful as I can do nothing but let it run its course... I sighed and carried Young Master up to his room. I hadn't bothered to check  his personal library, but maybe I should while he slept. Yes, I shall do that.                                                                                                                                                                  Reaching the door, I grimaced. Admittedly I had neglected this room for... personal reasons. I opened the door slowly, frowning at the cloud of dust that puffed out. Soft light filtered through the faded curtains, perfectly framing the potrait of the Young Earl's family. He had ordered me to only clean the room, but never ever change it. The painting captured their likenesses so beatifully, and the young Lord himself, there were no words. I could see why he didn't want it touched...                              And yet, I hated leaving it here. It brought pain to my master, and I detested it for that. He would sneak in here at night, gaze at the picture for hours, and sob ever so softly. He would talk to his father and swear his revenge. He would cry for his mother to come home. I once even heard him talk to that dog- telling him to "be a good boy, ok?" And yet, this was the very source of strength that drove him, pushing him ever forward. He had already gotten revenge, but he ceartainly wasn't better for it- not yet. He was missing something, missing some forgotten yet key piece to the puzzle, lost in some dark and faraway corner. And it was my job to find that piece, to help him move on.                             But first, I had to find something to help my Young  Master against the toxin. It took hours, but finally, I found a book that looked promising. It had three pages on the poison: two filled with origins, folklore, and usage, and the last on had a passage that seemed to be the only hope.

        "The Hell-bane toxin is deadliest to demons and fair-folk, but can also cause severe sickness in mortals, and even moderate nausea to the heavenly. There is no cure, only helpful remedies that work on the mortal and heavenly, but not on hell-spawn. There is only one hope for a weak demon infected with the toxin: Have a demon of stronger powers take the toxin into themselves. It will weaken and possibly kill the other demon, but the one originally infected will recover immediatley. It is unknown if any permanent affects occur to either, aside from death. But if sucessful, both will recover, and be able to move on. The ritual is simple, an only a few ingredients are needed.                       You will need four tablespoons of sulfur, eight teaspoons of lime, a stem of wolfsbane, a single rose, and one cup of water. Scatter the sulfur about the room, making a square perimeter, and place the rose and wolfsbane into the water in the center, and finally put half of the lime on the on each forehead. Sit on opposite corners of the square, and speak the spell:                                                             "Tsumakinor'anomina Hl'ikimiqorra nizopkafjemilqkra. Hispaofvds'minoqruina, mistkinioalperw." Only the demon who is taking the poison must speak, but afterwards you must both grasp hands over the water, and a drop of each blood must mix. Then you must repeat the words twice. Unconsciousness may occur. Vomiting of blood is common...

        The thought of actually trying the ritual made me sick. It is common for Angels to tamper with such passages, to try and kill us demons. If this was one of those passages... But no, if there was a chance to save Young Master, we had to try. I stood, placing the book in my jacket as I headed to the cellar. I could find all we needed there. I bit my lip, looking back. I never felt nervous. But I cared for my master. I could only hope that this would work sucessfully, and not kill either of us.