Daddy's paper

I am sad now yet so confused

My dad is having him last day in life due to him cancer....

And I was anticipating some goodbyes or Commandment for not fooling around with...life...well girls.

Life problems caused by girls only, I mean if you think about it though. ...

WHATEVER..GOING BACK TO THE MAIN SUBJECT..

My dad is dieing and he refuse to speak with me, because apparently I'm thinking about the problems caused by girls, but whatever.

Hey!

OH MY GOD!!!

WHAT IS THIS BEEB SOUND?!

OMG!!

DAD IS DIEING! !

I jumped from my seat that was right next to him bed and held him hand...

"Dad are you okay?" I asking him with curiosity filling me.

"Son....there is only one...thing I got for you..."he said through him thick heavy voice.

"What dad?..say it spit it out!" I said.

And then he said him last words...

"T..t..ttake this.." and he handed me a paper that was sealed by a red lace and said.."don't open it until you find yourself satisfied. ...and give it to the first person could be a reason for it....but don't read it...only read it when.....you lost hope.....In life..."

And I watched him green pupils that we both share get turn it's all the way back inside letting him shut closed forever...

My eyes watered and I cried out 'dad's and him name , but no hope..

The 'beeb' machine went off,alerting me that my dad's heart went from flickering to......dead.

***

So my dad died and let this 'only' thing to me with all confusion filling my screwed brain, I tried to solve it up in my mind and this is what I came with.

GET A LIFE BRUH!!!

I mean like really my life is such a miss...

No jop

No education

No money

No mess

So I'm pretty much ....nothing

The money that I came into will not be nothing,at least it will help me to get more money for life and make me 'satisfied'.

***

First things first education! !!

I got in that university and I finally got a life ...

God it feels amazing..

And here is my first lecture.

I got to the class early before the time I have to be at there ...

And luckily the doc was there ..

So I decided to what my dad wanted me to do..

give to the first person could be a reason for your satisfaction!

"Hello doctor" I begin politely.

"Oh hi!"he answered "you must one of my students here right?" he asked and I nodded.

"So how can I help you?" he asked.

I putted my hand in my pocket and get the red laced paper out and hended it over to the doc.